Originally Posted by Axlerod1 Go to original post
    be careful saying they don't have proof. Mods may just prove to you that they have proof.
    Bad business ethics. It'll never happen.

DDOSing And The Victiums

Today i was playing a ranked match with my squad and we played against a "ddoser". as i was top fragging i was the one to get ddosed. when i was ddosed it was 3-2 our way. when i was ddosed in the prep phase. my team happened to win and because i "left" it said i abandoned and lost mmr and receive a penalty and its really unjustified for the victim of the ddos. I am willing to respond to any messages.

Extra Info: I lost 59 MMR, I was Playing With UG-inksac, UG-Cereal, UG-Darki and One Random.

Axlerod1's Avatar Member
    Since ubisoft announced the ban hammer for dosing, it seems everything has gotten worse. It is literally match after match with pins going nuts. I guess the ddos'rs didn't get the memo.
     1 people found this helpful

Rainbow Six Siege DDOS Disconnected from server 2 times in a row by the same cheaters

It happened 2 times in a row against the same players ilendeus and ZHIGH ZZ5100 yesterday (04/10/2019). Both games we were winning for 3x1 when the game crashes and our 5 guys party is disconnected from the game! no points earned. UBISOFT has to do something about it!

VIDEO REMOVED

Ubi-Watermelon's Avatar Community Representative
    This thread and the forum isn't for reporting other users of DDOS/DOS attacks.

Please make sure to report these to the Support Team

Ubi-Watermelon's Avatar Community Representative
    A short amount of downtime for the support site, which is now been resolved. Reports on the forums will still be removed.

Axlerod1's Avatar Member

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345