ManticButton's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Megalodon26 Go to original post
    The thing that stands out to me, is Legendary Gunsmith. So this means that at Launch, there will be 100+ separate weapons, in the game. I doubt that this would include weapons that are exclusive to pre-orders, ultimate editions ect. So that is 100 weapons available in the base game.
    around 50 base weapons and 32 variants

I heard somewhere there was a total of 80 base weapons but that might be speculation
     1 people found this helpful

quinch1199's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by LPMrpg Go to original post
    @quinch1199, here are all the stats, in case u want to check

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...age+resistance
    haha! thanks but no, think I'm done here.

Reading the development of this game has just made me upset and watching confirmation of its devolution even more so. I'd best leave the BP forums now, nothing more to be done.
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by quinch1199 Go to original post
    I really didn't want ANOTHER game where I had to care about "MIN/MAXing" my build.

Oh well, guess I should just forget about it

it's not that bad, you need to get out of the Division mindset, and realize that this is a different game. Nothing iyou can do s going to make your character a tank, or a glass cannon, and maxing out your health might let you absorb an extra second or two of damage, before being killed.

mmmmm maybe u can make a tank build but not in the closed beta cus of the few content available

No, it's because the game isn't designed to let the player be a tank. The closest thing to it, is the Assault Class, that is supposed to be able to take more damage.

Virtual-Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by LPMrpg Go to original post
    its confirmed!

Open beta emblem: Participate in the Open Beta to unlock this Reward

The challenges

https://club.ubisoft.com/en-US/game/...nt/PC/rewards/
    Thanks for sharing... it seems the link has been taken down... at least for me.

And I still don't get the sasg unlocked...

Bone_Frog's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Megalodon26 Go to original post
    The thing that stands out to me, is Legendary Gunsmith. So this means that at Launch, there will be 100+ separate weapons, in the game. I doubt that this would include weapons that are exclusive to pre-orders, ultimate editions ect. So that is 100 weapons available in the base game.
    35 weapons, 3 variants each. 35x3= 105. So yeah there will be 105 weapons. 516 CQB that Nomad used in the trailer(aka MK18, aka 10.5 in barrel 516). 516 patrol(aka 516 with 16.5 in barrel). 516 DMR(20in barrel 516).

See how quickly that adds up to 100.

Originally Posted by Bone_Frog Go to original post
    35 weapons, 3 variants each. 35x3= 105. So yeah there will be 105 weapons. 516 CQB that Nomad used in the trailer(aka MK18, aka 10.5 in barrel 516). 516 patrol(aka 516 with 16.5 in barrel). 516 DMR(20in barrel 516).

See how quickly that adds up to 100.
    That's true, I've just unlocked a scout g36. It's cool to see bigger scopes available on the AR's tho, wonder if the game classes them as, dmr or ar,