Does the sweet dreams and merciless still drop in the game?

Since episode 1 dropped I have farmed for the sweet dreams and merciless from dcd and jefferson trade missions but still no drop! I have done the missions on various difficulties but still no drop. I do the missions either solo or in a group of 4. When I do the missions in a group, still no drop for anyone!
    Also, is it better RNG if you don't carry any other exotic pieces on your character at the time. Cheers
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by DieHard6035 Go to original post
    is it better RNG if you don't carry any other exotic pieces on your character at the time
    I've gotten the merciless and sweet dreams while having the merciless equipped so the answer to that is "No". Also i do believe that both still drop. Keep running on Challenging.

Yes they are still dropping, disassembled another sweet dreams last night.

pob709's Avatar Senior Member
    Both drop sweet dreams only yesterday. My 2nd and a clan members 4th.Just to add my first merciless took 40 Jefferson runs and sweet dreams 700 hours so keep at it.

Edgemoor's Avatar Senior Member
    Yes in the past week I've had 2 merciless and 1 sweet dreams, along with a BT glove. Before that I had a long spell of no drops, then they all dropped almost together. It's just rng I'm afriad.

If you ask in group chat when your doing an instance a lot of folk, myself included, will just drop the exotic if they get it.

pob709's Avatar Senior Member
    Funny I play single mostly but I'm sure exotics drop more often in groups.

Edgemoor's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by pob709 Go to original post
    Funny I play single mostly but I'm sure exotics drop more often in groups.
    I've had a fair number drop solo as well as groups. I wouldn't be able to put numbers on it though, so you maybe right. I would say the difference appears to be relatively small though.

I just picked up another Sweet Dreams tonight running Roosevelt on challenging. I picked up another one along with the Merciless last week. It would be great if we could share these. I have 5 of each in my stash.

I’ve seen 1 Merciless in my almost 700 hours of play. ZERO Sweet Dreams. RNG my @ss.

Thanks for the comments - I will just keep grinding!