Edgemoor's Avatar Senior Member
    You forgot the flame turret nerf, the one where the heavies that can crush the turret are no longer affected by the fire.

moesuvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Edgemoor Go to original post
    You forgot the flame turret nerf, the one where the heavies that can crush the turret are no longer affected by the fire.
    i saw that one as well, surely they lighten it up a bit but we will see. Lucky for me ive never used the flame turret as i wrote it off on day 1 when i saw it doesnt have 360 capability. Its a shame as i enjoyed my FC as much as my TA in the first game and looked forward to making a similar build but im not playing their little "we hate skills" game with them on that build.

Edgemoor's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by moesuvious Go to original post
    i saw that one as well, surely they lighten it up a bit but we will see. Lucky for me ive never used the flame turret as i wrote it off on day 1 when i saw it doesnt have 360 capability. Its a shame as i enjoyed my FC as much as my TA in the first game and looked forward to making a similar build but im not playing their little "we hate skills" game with them on that build.
    Yeah enjoyed the FC build as well. Use the flame turret usually at strategic points, this change won't affect me as much, but it does mean anyone that does uses it needs good weapon damage or a backup CC to stop heavies wrecking their build.

LubzinNJ's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Abarth_71 Go to original post
    Will hit me hard as I always use unstoppable force, firefly and clusters and have low skill power.
    What was wrong with unstoppable that they're giving it a 50% nerf?

Nerfs aren’t done yet, this was only a few things. The next pass will nerf more, I doubt that anyone won’t be effected.

Demiz3r's Avatar Senior Member
    Looks like I have to go back to the drawing board

Well, i got my rifle build buffed a lot lmao.

Rifleman, Precision, all got buffed...

YodaMan 3D's Avatar Senior Member
    I honestly don't know. With it being the PTS, I may not actually see any of the changes. So I don't know how I will be affected. If I am, like everyone else. I will cry a little then start farming to rebuild just like we have to after every other Update.

NOTr083r73h's Avatar Member
    I just checked the PTS and after the nerf of the Ongoing Directive gearset I lost five utility slots and around a thousand skill power, now my seeker and turret mods don't proc, because of the low skill power. Hardwired only rolls offensive slots, so if they don't intend to change that, we don't really have a utility specific set anymore. The best solution would be to add something similar to Tactician from the first game, it's very strange to rework all the skill related builds just to nerf the only utility set in the next patch.

I took a hit with Unstoppable Force. And another hit with the EB. While the EB deserves a deeper discussion (which is on the way already)... Nerfing Unstoppable Force... why? Who complained about it?