Even in pvp the eagle isn't godly. If you can land headshot kills continuously then yes it would be godly. P416 with nemesis and its holster talent is equally deadly. I don't understand why this gun needs to be nerfed except the fact players that haven't gotten it cry it's too op. We're in a world where everyone has to have their trophy or its hell if they don't. I feel like nerfing the eb is the worst decision they could possibly make. What's the point of the raid anymore? High end gear? No, you're making it easier to get raid exclusive gear outside of the raid. Yeah they can't get the chest or backpack outside of the raid but they'll still be able to use 4pc for full gear talents.

Played through all the updates in division 1, few were sketchy and distasteful but some were good changes but nerfing the eb isn't the answer. You should start by continuing through changing the 3-11-7 builds and see how that goes. I thought we were getting a good update for pvp not trashing a game.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-RealDude Go to original post
    Well, that's what I'm partially asking after. For example... How does the EB perform when running a Wyvern Wear and D&H combo both at 3/3, something I'm pretty sure has been hitherto impossible. Or 3/3 Yaahl, 1/3 Fenris, and 2/3 Airaldi (Which I'm pretty sure was possible, but now would be far easier).
    How would EB perform by running what you proposed? Answer is simple: worse
    Right now typical berserk EB build is 3x Wyvern, Fenris chest, Gila holster and ASA climbing/Murakami gloves

3x Wyvern is nobrainer
    Fenris is too good to pass, +10% AR dmg and double talents
    Gila guard holster, you can get 2 high roll stats and 2 offensive mods, again too good
    ASA climbing gloves with offensive mod? again too good to pass, alternatively Murakami for some extra hp

Add to that one little detail that you missed. Even now on live server in a setup above EB has strong competition in shape of P416 with strained + another exotic, in fact you can get even more dps out of it.

Originally Posted by YodaMan 3D Go to original post
    Why not just play it for the sake of enjoying the game? That's part of the issue with locking loot as a reward. Players don't just do it for the challenge, they feel the need to rewarded or bribed to play the game.
    It will be for the challenge if TD2 wasn't a MMO.
    We're enjoying the game anyway and loot is an extra.
    Any MMO will get loot behind any type of content, easy or hard.

And for the god sake..
    Could you stop assuming locked loot is behind all the issues?
    We already argued with you on SO MANY THREADS and make you wrong about it and you still complains about nothing.
    TD1 was a different problem regarding locked loot. Same with TD2.
    Locked loot isn't a issue. It's a consequence/solution for the issue.

Grow up dude.

Ubi-RealDude's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by roschi15 Go to original post
    A Ubi mod sees a thread about EB and notices that we are really annoyed about another nerf, And what does he do? Asking a superfluous question that has nothing to do with the topic do distract us, instead of reassuring that they aware of our concerns and take them serious. As I said, you guys really know how to lose the last loyal players.
    Originally Posted by Ubi-RealDude Go to original post
    @TimesLostArc I appreciate the post and have made a note of your feedback (Not to the exclusion of the other feedback in this thread, don't worry).
    This PTS lasts until October 1st. Similar to the TU5 PTS, another instance of widely and passionately discussed feedback, this PTS will have phases. With a 2nd phase on September 24th for "New Exotic, Balancing, Bug Fixing." Sometimes there are changes that are delivered in stages, and seeing one change without any others can color perception of it.
     3 people found this helpful

If they will nerf EB dmg il will stop to play this game, just nerf in pvp zone easy.

YodaMan 3D's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Hawkeyestorm99 Go to original post
    If they will nerf EB dmg il will stop to play this game, just nerf in pvp zone easy.
    Serious question, do they already have your money for this game? So how would threatening to not play anymore affect them?

If you really want to knock them onto their heels, I would say "I won't ever buy another game your ever make!" Then take into account how copies they have sold for this game, figure out what the percentage of that (ex. Answer=1/How ever many millions of copies they sold). Then set back and think about how scared they are with the idea of losing that number of players.

Good Luck though, if enough players feel the way you do. I am sure they will get concerned, but I wouldn't bet on that.

Originally Posted by YodaMan 3D Go to original post
    Serious question, do they already have your money for this game? So how would threatening to not play anymore affect them?

If you really want to knock them onto their heels, I would say "I won't ever buy another game your ever make!" Then take into account how copies they have sold for this game, figure out what the percentage of that (ex. Answer=1/How ever many millions of copies they sold). Then set back and think about how scared they are with the idea of losing that number of players.

Good Luck though, if enough players feel the way you do. I am sure they will get concerned, but I wouldn't bet on that.
    What percent have EB?

YodaMan 3D's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Pitchman49 Go to original post
    What percent have EB?
    On Xbox, number of players to complete the Raid is less then 2%. My thought is that EB owners would have to be in that range, maybe a little less. Now I said that awhile back and several seemed to think EB owners would be much higher.

It’s not right

It’s too much difficult to drop..nerf other gun not the EB..i hope TD2 remain an empty game after this ****!!!

DOnt nerf EB petion 921 players voted !!!

https://www.change.org/p/massive-ent..._bandit_var=v2