can anyone beat this ? nah u cant best pc in da world

best computer in da world fellas
    run your benchmark and post a better score nah u cant

https://ibb.co/TTqXm4K

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Impressive OP, sounds like Ancient Greece looks like a dream on your setup!

Also, welcome to the forums!

ballon009's Avatar Member
    Bro no one likes to get the felling of poverty. Your rig makes my eyes bleed. Because it is really impressive but also completely over kill. I am getting a new desktop in March for my birthday.

I5 9400F. RX 5808GB. 16GB of DDR3 2400. Base clock 2.8 turbo clock 4.1 with a 250GB ssd. And that is only 1200$ cad. And it will be better then the pls5. But why on earth would ya spend 5K$ on a gaming rig. Must have rich parents bro. Mind sending me some used graphics cards lol?

Anyway have fun playing on cloud 9

Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by giodashingx Go to original post
    best computer in da world fellas
    run your benchmark and post a better score nah u cant

https://ibb.co/TTqXm4K
    Υο! RTX 2080 check
    11 GB of VRAM check
    Only 3632 MB of VRAM used check.

Why not max out the graphics settings to improve your graphics and see how much VRAM you actually need in order to max out everything?

Originally Posted by ballon009 Go to original post
    Bro no one likes to get the felling of poverty. Your rig makes my eyes bleed. Because it is really impressive but also completely over kill. I am getting a new desktop in March for my birthday.

I5 9400F. RX 5808GB. 16GB of DDR3 2400. Base clock 2.8 turbo clock 4.1 with a 250GB ssd. And that is only 1200$ cad. And it will be better then the pls5. But why on earth would ya spend 5K$ on a gaming rig. Must have rich parents bro. Mind sending me some used graphics cards lol?

Anyway have fun playing on cloud 9
    Now now now ...... I personally would never spend that kind of money for a gaming rig even though I can easily afford it just like I could afford an RTX card but opted for a 1660 Ti instead but I still appreciate the fact that others do because that is what moves the technology forward and that's a win for everyone.

Let him have his fun, it's not harming anyone and in the long run it helps all of us ......

ballon009's Avatar Member
    yes it for sure does. If not for people with wallets the size of water melons did not exist, no way AMD would come out with the new Ryzen 5 line ups. Which are gonna force intel to actually make their prices normal.

Originally Posted by Olympus2018 Go to original post
    Υο! RTX 2080 check
    11 GB of VRAM check
    Only 3632 MB of VRAM used check.

Why not max out the graphics settings to improve your graphics and see how much VRAM you actually need in order to max out everything?
    I hope he intends to get a higher resolution monitor because that's kind of a waste of money for just 1080p ...... It's almost a waste for just 1440p ..... It's like having a Porsche and never taking it over 60 MPH .......

Originally Posted by ballon009 Go to original post
    yes it for sure does. If not for people with wallets the size of water melons did not exist, no way AMD would come out with the new Ryzen 5 line ups. Which are gonna force intel to actually make their prices normal.
    Exactly ...... AMD needs to get their butt in gear with Ray Tracing and force down the price of those RTX cards as well as force more developers to adopt and optimize Ray Tracing .....

Is there any real difference (visible to eyes) between 60 and 103 FPS? And more so in a PVE game.

For PVP games this does seem like an amazing rig.

cawatrooper9's Avatar AC Forum Moderator
    Originally Posted by show_stoppa Go to original post
    Is there any real difference (visible to eyes) between 60 and 103 FPS? And more so in a PVE game.

For PVP games this does seem like an amazing rig.
    Definitely depends on the person. Some people can't even tell the difference between 30 and 60 FPS, while others can apparently detect as high as around 1,000 FPS.

I do think you start hitting extremely diminishing returns at 200 FPS, and personally I don't need much more than 60.
     1 people found this helpful