Here is what I have for other factions.

Warden - At beak and call - warden charges at the enemy and hits them back, the enemy begins to run, warden whistles and a bald eagle swoops down turning the enemy, meanwhile warden runs forward with his sword in the air, he swipes across and decapitates the enemy. (Maybe the eagle lands on wardens arm and gets a treat and flies back off?)

Peacekeeper - The big guns - Peacekeeper squats and starts to flip a sword, behind the enemy drops a gorilla, the enemy in shock looks around, the gorilla grabs the arms of the enemy and peacekeeper starts to stab them in the back, when she is done she signals the gorilla to drop them and the gorilla rips off the arms of the enemy and throws the body away. Peacekeeper and the gorilla fist bump and he walks off.

Centurion - the rattler - Centurion punches the enemy to the floor and moves excitedly, a rattle snake slithers over and bites the neck of the enemy, centurion picks it up puts it around his neck, picks up the enemies now poisoned corpse and chops of an arm. He throws the enemy back down stamps on them, takes the snake off gives it the arm to swallow whole and the snake rattled off.

Black prior - From below - black prior knocks them over onto the ground, pins there hand down with the sword and there other with the shield, he stands hunched over the shield and the enemy begins to kick the ground with their feet trying to get up. Black prior shakes his head and a mole digs through the enemies chest and pops out. Black prior salutes it and it disappears back down the whole.

Conquerer - Upgraded - the enemy knocks the weapon from conquerer’s hand he scrambled away to the opposite side and claps there hands. An armadillo waddles over and curled into a ball, conquerer picks it up by the tail and starts to do a figure of eight with it he throws it and it hits the enemy in the head. Conquerer then runs over picks up the armadillo and finishes them off, he then throws the armadillo away.

Lawbringer - go get ‘em - lawbringer whistles and a rhino appears, he jumps on and the hippo charges at the enemy, he hold out his tip of the weapon and impales them, he then feeds the enemy whole to the hippo.

Gladiator - really? - gladiator whistles and nothing happens, he then shrugs at the enemy who shrugs back, he pulls out a plant in a plant pot, smashes it over their head, sticks the trident into their head, pulls it out, pulls out a packet of seeds and begins to plant it into their head.

Raider - tonight we feast - the enemy runs and raider calls in a bore, he commands it to charge and the bore impales the enemy bringing him back, raider lifts his axe up above his head and swings down, the bore then runs off with the corpse.

Berserker - they grow up so fast - berserker tells the enemy to wait and summons a chimpanzee, he gives the chimp an axe and tells the enemy to run. He then takes the chimps hand and teaches him how to throws, The chimp hits the leg knocking the enemy over, berserker cheers and hugs the chimp, bedecked then runs over to the body kills the person and turns back, the chimp is there with a suitcase and jumps away, berserker then looks down to the floor sadly. (Lol soz that got deep, thought it was funny though)

Highlander - So not like the fairy tale? - highlander whips out bag pipes and plays a small tune, A unicorn gallops in and impales the enemy, highlander looks at it in shock, and begins to clap, it then sheds the horn, grows a new one and gallops off.

Jormongundr - today please - jormundgundr knocks the enemy over, looks into the sky and then looks down dramatically, a tortoise waddles in and Jormungundr uses her hammer as a head rest whilst on the leg of the enemy and they give up, they walk over to the tortoise, pick it up walk back over and continually beat the enemy’s head in with the tortoise.

Warlord - There’s my good doggies - (can’t be bothered writing this out so just look at the previous posts)

Valkyrie - Oh, oops - valk Throws her weapon to the ground and pulls out her horn, she blows it and 3 rams come charging in she then uses the larger size to block the enemies view whilst the rams place pass with the enemy. She then walks away and a ram tosses the body in front of her. She stands on the head of the enemy, lifts her foot up and stomps down again. The rams run off

Shaman - I Said Mine - Shaman purrs like a cat and a cheetah jumps in, the cheetah jumps at the enemy and begins to hack and slash, shaman calls it off and it begins to eat the guts of the enemy, she pulls out a water sprayer and tells it to get back, the cheetah runs off and shaman sniffs the guts then backs off cuz they don’t look good.

Jazz117Volkov's Avatar Senior Member
    Lawbringer
    Cool guys don't look at explosions
    He shoves the poor sap in the face, hard enough to slap'em down to the dirt. While they're crawling away, failing to get up, he gives the order, "Roman catapult!", or whatever they say in For Honor. And with a gesture of his hand, the missile comes hurling towards his victim. He turns away and starts walking as it hits the ground and explodes behind him, leaving a headless corpse in a charcoal crater.

Kensei - look up sephiroth from final fantasy 7. Kensei has a similar long katana. Give him a sephiroth like execution. Maybe watch the "sephiroth vs angeal and genesis" clip from the "crisis core" game and give Kensei an execution that incorporates sephiroths blue energy he fires from his sword. Orochi and shaolin already have fantasy/anime executions so i know it could be done

Originally Posted by xX_The_B_Dur_Xx Go to original post
    Kensei - look up sephiroth from final fantasy 7. Kensei has a similar long katana. Give him a sephiroth like execution. Maybe watch the "sephiroth vs angeal and genesis" clip from the "crisis core" game and give Kensei an execution that incorporates sephiroths blue energy he fires from his sword. Orochi and shaolin already have fantasy/anime executions so i know it could be done
    Damn it, that was going to be my next project on this forum, I will include this when I finish my current project 😂

I would really want a merciful/regretful/respectful execution for my peacekeeper. Something like warden's.

After hitting them with the heavy your character goes to pull the weapon free, the enemy player vanishes and the text "player has been replaced by a bot" appears. Oh wait its in the game. never mind.

Conqueror - ring the bell

Conq takes his flail and wraps it around the enemies head and then pulls them into his hand. He then proceeds to smash the enemies head into the shield, possibly splattering it in the pieces