WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Luckydevil_010 Go to original post
    No it wasnt. It was ubi laziness instead of just adding a separate warm up mode. I'll not deny that. They also stated that this was in response to community feedback so i doubt it'll be changed.
    I don't know for sure, but it seems likely that they changed up T-hunt for a purpose. May it be for future modifications or to skimp out on the program. I don't think one way or another, just hypothetical..
     1 people found this helpful

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    If they want to treat TH like a practice mode, that's fine....but I would have gone the "option" route, to let people include/exclude to their liking. It shouldn't be that hard.

if (user_likes_bombers==true)
    {
    bombers_on = true;
    }
    else
    {
    bombers_on = false;
    }

That said, if they really want to go the "practice mode" route...then let us play ANY operator in ANY game mode, so we can toy with our operators, weapons, attachments, gadgets, etc.. Leaving the cameras on in TH (even if the baddies don't use them) would be a nice simple touch too, so people can learn their locations, practice shooting them out, etc.

I play TH with a group of friends. The bombers (we call them breathers) have been the most fun. We aren't the best players and so there have been many moments of rolling laughter with the bombers. This update has pretty much killed any desire I have to play TH anymore. The only thing that might sway Ubisoft, to put things back, is if enough people quit playing the game. If this is how Ubisoft wishes to treat it's customers then I will no longer play Siege and I will never buy another Ubisoft game.

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Thanks for the feedback, everyone! The team has been making note of your frustrations. As of right now, we have no updates in regards to Terrorist Hunt, but the team will continue to monitor the situation.

Originally Posted by NATural22cHANce Go to original post
    Not to be a djck but the number of players who only play TH is so small that Ubi will not miss your dollars in the slightest. Plus they are already working on a PvE R6 game (Quarantine) so it makes no sense at all for them to invest anything into the PvE in Siege.
    Yea, doesn’t matter if they piss off all the folks that play PVE right before they try to sell a PVE-only game. Now would be the time to make good with the PVE crowd if they want to sell copies of Quarantine.

Right now, I’m not confident that they aren’t going to put a terrible map where you can’t see anything (Article 5) and then make me play it about 40% of the time in Quarantine. They’ve been deaf to the concerns of the PVE crowd for 4 years so I have little to no confidence.

Why they are even making a PVE game when everything they do suggests that PVP is the only thing that matters is a bit baffling to be honest.

Well, since siege is meant for PvP why are you surprised that PvP is only thing that matters dude.... PvE in siege is scarce, which is kinda bummer but it's supposed to make you familiar with game mechanics and at least somehow ready to hop into PvP and honestly nothing more... If you wanted nice PvE experience you just picked wrong game and now you blame devs they don't focus on thing that wasn't meant to be a significant part of the game... I'd love to see proper PvE in siege but I do understand that it takes resources and why it'll be separate title... I paid like 40eur for siege and nothing more and been playing for 3 years with 1000+ hrs, for that play-time 40eur is almost free and it's completely reasonable they want to release proper PvE as separate title you need to pay for... They make PvE game so they can focus on PvE unlike in siege where it always been PvP focused... It's like asking people why they want to try new things if they focused on something else before....

Bring Bombers back please.

]Please change terrorist hunt back. I like the suggested idea of making these changes optional. My friends and I play terrorist hunt almost exclusively. Bring back the Breathers! Thank you.

Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    Thanks for the feedback, everyone! The team has been making note of your frustrations. As of right now, we have no updates in regards to Terrorist Hunt, but the team will continue to monitor the situation.
    How about also letting us play LONE WOLF TH without a damn internet connection ?

Do you have any idea just how frustrating it is to be completely locked out of the game (okay, with the exception of some of the situations) because your internet connection failed ?

We've been asking for offline Lone Wolf TH since the game launched back in December 2015. No one listens, no one cares.

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    We hear you! Right now I can't provide an update in regards to offline Terrorist Hunt, but I want you to know that we are listening to your frustrations 100%.

Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    We hear you! Right now I can't provide an update in regards to offline Terrorist Hunt, but I want you to know that we are listening to your frustrations 100%.
    they certainly listen 100%, while they laugh at the deal they have made.