Twitching faces on dead bodies Bug

Hello there

Recently I found myself wanting to get back into Ghost Recon: Wildlands after a short college semester, mainly because I found myself enjoying the game quite a bit, even if I was pretty late to the party!

However, upon getting back into it after a bit of a break, I found that there was a certain glitch that caused the faces of fallen enemies to Twitch? It is consistent across all fallen foes, and appears as if they're having a sort of seizure.

Here is a short video of the glitch in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENALntSU1Kk

I don't know how easy this would be to fix, but it certainly seems to have something to do with the latest releases/updates. Much love for an awesome game and I hope that this is a quick fix!

Lastly, I'm extremely excited for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint! Looks like a stellar game, and took every awesome element of Wildlands and only further improved upon it. Much love for these games.

-Shadowstep

UbiBasset's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Shadowstepe! Thanks for reporting this bug, I'll make note of it for the team!

Glad to hear you're still enjoying Wildlands, and that you're looking forward to Breakpoint. Good luck with school, and let us know if you encounter any other issues

Thank you so much for the well wishes! Hope the bug isn't too much of a pain to fix, and furthermore, thank you for the fast and lovely response c: