dikastes armor from Atlantis Episode 3. Your thoughts?

Well, I'll say this, I am able to defeat elites without dying once! I am using the great enhancements in powers too. So, something is going on with this armor?

I came back to Greece and defeated Ares without dying once. Came upon a power merc and defeated without dying once. Of course I'm using enhanced power abilities too.

I like this!!!!! I liked the Animus powers in Origins --

Your thoughts?

Mushashi7's Avatar Senior Member
    I didn't use any of the armors in the Atlantis DLC's. I did craft two of the hunter designed weapons though. I didn't have time to test them in Greece yet, but I guess they will be devastating in action?

rorobfo's Avatar Senior Member
    Still prefer epic over any legendary armor sets.
    But Dikaste Engravong "ISU enhanced" became my dafault engraving on head slot.
    120s reuse is enough.

Originally Posted by rorobfo Go to original post
    Still prefer epic over any legendary armor sets.
    But Dikaste Engravong "ISU enhanced" became my dafault engraving on head slot.
    120s reuse is enough.
    The Harpe of Perseus has a "-25% Cool down Duration for All Abilities" engraving that that you can put on Melee weapons or bow which comes in very handy with that as well as with the Fury of the Bloodline Ability ..... I can use Fury of the Bloodline at least 3 times during a Conquest Battle when I have that engraving applied which gives me enough Adrenaline to kill two Captains with Overpower attacks and by the time I'm finished with the second one Fury of the Bloodline is ready to be used again ...... It also shortens the time between uses of Second Wind which can come in handy in Boss Fights and trying to go toe to toe with Mercs

I really like the Dikastes armor, too. It's really powerful and I love its design, too, especially the Isu marks on their skin.

Yes, I have a hybrid bow equipped with the "- Cool down Duration for All Abilities". I'll try the Harpe of Perseus (longjohn119).

I forgot to mention, I made Assassins weapon and Warrior weapon at the forge. They are both amazing! I made the Hunter too just haven't tried it yet. The mace just took out Cyclops in a surprise quest I picked up with man who said he's a god -- I didn't die once! So, yeah, I'm feeling on top of the world right now.....

I dont like it. Most of the DLC Armors look like the where just copied from the Main game.

While origins had unique and awesome armors in their dlc you find them in odyssey just in the helix store.

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    I really like the armor from Atlantis! It made me feel super overpowered, and I like the design as well. Nothing is going on with it OP, it's just that awesome!
     1 people found this helpful

I only use a Warrior build for Conquest Battles and in the Arena and have been using the Greek Heroes Set because it's such a tank build ..... I'll have to give that set a try.. I remembered it looked good stat wise when I got it but forgot all about it in Game+ but I do have 2 Arena fights left that I haven't gotten around to doing yet .... It probably would have also come in handy for the weekly quest this week killing Spartans with swords and staffs which can get pretty dicey with a pure Hunter build and weak defensive and Warrior stats

First Civilization Set

I stopped playing the DLC after Cerberos and went back to finish up all of Greece first. With this set I have a full 20s of Ares Madness, which basically melts everything in the game except Arges The Bright One. I even melted a level 99 Merc at level 72. Ship battles are a cake walk and Conquest Battles are no longer an issue either.

Prior to that I used the Immortal Set for the extra health bar, and prior to that the Agamemnon set with 100% burn rate. If the next sets in the DLC are this good, then I'm stoked for what they might do to mere mortal Greeks.