YouTube Copyright Claims on Assassin's Creed Odyssey Streaming

I am writing here to let Ubisoft know that these two companies APRA_CS, SABAM_CS are claiming that they own the whole music score of Assassin's Creed Odyssey and copyright-claimed many of my ACO playthroughs, walkthroughs and play-tips videos.

I am not sure if these companies are legal representatives of Ubisoft or not but unfortunately I will have to stop supporting and promoting the game as I feel my time is better spent with other games for which I don't have these issues.

They are what are known as Copyright Societies hence the CS at the end of their names and they are legit ..... Copyright Societies handle Rights for music, movie and video games companies

However it's usually YouTube's effed up Content ID system that actually tags everything and then matches it to one or more of the Copywrite Societies that have Ubisoft as a client

This is why I laugh when someone says AI might take over the world when AI gets this kind of crap wrong all the time and AI can't stop Extremists from posting mass murders to Facebook and other platforms

There are two type of Artificial Intelligent's

1. Programmed Artificial Intelligent's which needs a set of instructions programmed by it's creater

2. Full self aware sentient beings that can think and learn on there own like us human beings.

You are talking about the first kind of artificial Intelligent's programmed by us. In my opinion AI might actually save us from our selves in the future with all humans evil deeds.

I believe 100% that it is possible to upload a human mind to a computer simulation. Saying that we may already be in a computer simulation and not know it. The matrix has you!

Originally Posted by philosophersorc Go to original post
    There are two type of Artificial Intelligent's

1. Programmed Artificial Intelligent's which needs a set of instructions programmed by it's creater

2. Full self aware sentient beings that can think and learn on there own like us human beings.

You are talking about the first kind of artificial Intelligent's programmed by us. In my opinion AI might actually save us from our selves in the future with all humans evil deeds.

I believe 100% that it is possible to upload a human mind to a computer simulation. Saying that we may already be in a computer simulation and not know it. The matrix has you!
    We don't even have a clue how most of the human mind even works so simulation is still folly ...... They used to say we only use 5-6% of our brain but what they really meant was we only know how 5-6% of the brain actually works .....

If we knew how the brain works there would be no Mental Illnesses