Legendary Sun Hat

Is it normal that when you buy that Legendary Sun hat with 99% sunburn resistance that it disappears from your inventory ? Because that happened to me twice now i do have the legendary engraving though but no hat.

So that's about 1.2+ million drachmae down the drain ( because that 99% sunburn resistance engraving does not work right ).

Oh both times I bought the sun hat from a merchant and i'm on Playstation4.

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey there Cheyenne1894,

Thanks for reporting this to us. I am going to move your post to our Player Support forums, so our Support Team can look into this further.

You're welcome and I could buy another one yesterday for 676.000+ drachmae but I didn't I thought it will probably fail again.

MorKali1's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Cheyenne1894 Go to original post
    You're welcome and I could buy another one yesterday for 676.000+ drachmae but I didn't I thought it will probably fail again.
    The game won't give you a legendary sun hat if you already have an epic or a rare one in your inventory/ship storage, so I wonder if this is your issue because I also can't get the legendary sun hat since I already have a rare one. It's also impossible for me to dismantle the rare sun hat.

Originally Posted by MorKali1 Go to original post
    The game won't give you a legendary sun hat if you already have an epic or a rare one in your inventory/ship storage, so I wonder if this is your issue because I also can't get the legendary sun hat since I already have a rare one. It's also impossible for me to dismantle the rare sun hat.
    I think I have a rare one in my inventory but i'm not sure I will have to check and also if I can sell or dismantle it but thanks anyway for the tip.

Well I do have a rare sun hat it was in the trunk on the adrestia and same here I cannot sell or dismantle it.

That is an in-famous bug ...

... that UbiSoft refuse to correct !