Can't launch the game, Application Error

Hello, I have this problem with the game, everything was fine few months ago, but now I've reinstalled the WIldlands and something is wrong. Thank you for your help.

Faulting application name: GRW.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5d28643d
    Faulting module name: uplay_aux_r164.dll, version: 95.2.6898.0, time stamp: 0x5d6fda8f
    Exception code: 0xc0000409

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: BEX64
    Application Name: GRW.exe
    Application Version: 0.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 5d28643d
    Fault Module Name: uplay_aux_r164.dll
    Fault Module Version: 95.2.6898.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 5d6fda8f
    Exception Offset: 000000000020d1d8
    Exception Code: c0000409
    Exception Data: 0000000000000007
    OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.256.4
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 2d9e
    Additional Information 2: 2d9ea60358f3ab048c5ac350a15285d8
    Additional Information 3: e9b9
    Additional Information 4: e9b91ff841058b1314ed7aa13cf03569

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there,

Were you able to resolve this?

If the issue still persisting, please make sure you are running Ghost Recon Wildlands and the Uplay client with administrator rights.

If you continue to experience issues after this, can you please create a case on the support website

Thanks.

Hello,

I found out some really interesting stuff. When I launch the game, it will show the error I've mentioned before and after a few seconds it will show the same error again (two windows) and game does not run. But, when I close the first error (window) before the second shows up, it will sometimes launch the game and it seems to be working.

I don't whats wrong, need to do some more testing. In case I won't be able to resolve the problem, I'll create the case on support website.

Thank you.

Ubi-Trippn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi taoroot,

Please provide a DXDIAG and MSINFO report in a support case on our support site, You can find instructions on how to create these files and attach them to this ticket in the links below

I start the game is at the time of the loading screen the screen remains block on "load" or "loadind" with a round that runs continuously but the game never comes.
    I uninstalled the game a dozen times without success I erased and reinstalled Uplay without success.
    my graphics drivers are up to date as well as all my pc configuration.

my requete number is : 09642304

Originally Posted by Ubi-Redbeard Go to original post
    Hey there,

Were you able to resolve this?

If the issue still persisting, please make sure you are running Ghost Recon Wildlands and the Uplay client with administrator rights.

If you continue to experience issues after this, can you please create a case on the support website

Thanks.
    I start the game is at the time of the loading screen the screen remains block on "load" or "loadind" with a round that runs continuously but the game never comes.
    I uninstalled the game a dozen times without success I erased and reinstalled Uplay without success.
    my graphics drivers are up to date as well as all my pc configuration.

my requete number is : 09642304