Uplay statistics not updating

Greetings

For the past 24-48 hours, the statistics section for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey in the Uplay launcher will not update. It remains stuck at a point when I had only 11 hours in, and story progression was at 11% as well.
    My latest save file (manual) is listed at 28 hours.
    Also, around the 11 hours of game-time, I did delete the auto-saves within the game, leaving only the manual save. Since then, I've left the auto-saves alone when they occur.
    I do see cloud sync occurring successfully each time I exit the game, and every other section such as challenges and rewards work fine. I do not receive any error messages.
    Any assistance in this matter would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.
     1 people found this helpful

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    If you restart your PC, do the statistics update? Are you connected to the internet or playing entirely offline?

The statistics do not update after a PC reboot. I'm constantly connected to the internet.

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I'm seeing that you've unlocked Ubisoft Club challenges today, but I only see you as being level 11 and having played 11.5 hours. It may take some time to update, but this could also be an issue I simply haven't seen before.

Try disabling Cloud Sync, making a new save, restarting your PC, and then enabling Cloud Sync again.

Hello, I have a similar issue. Tried the suggested fix already but statistics are still stuck.

I disabled Cloud Sync, started up the game, played a bit and then made a new save. I quit the game, reboot my PC and enabled Cloud Sync. I opened the game, played a bit more and saved on the manual save 2, then closed the game. The statistics section shows no change and is still stuck at 11%.

As well, I just finished trying to empty the cache of the Uplay launcher, following the steps at Ubisoft Support.. No change occurred when reloading the Uplay launcher, as the statistics still have not changed.

Hello,

Same issue since yesterday

I'm happy no to be the only one!

I have the same problem since yesterday... my stats are stuck but my save file is working ok in the game.

Originally Posted by yoegyu Go to original post
    I have the same problem since yesterday... my stats are stuck but my save file is working ok in the game.
    Dissabling the cloud save and reinable it does not resolve the problem. Maybe it's a bug from the September update...