Camera

Id love it if they could fix the camera for this game. Its basically my perfect game (-bugs of course). The camera seems too close and when in prone camo i dont like moving the camera to get a shot and then am obsturcted by a tree branch on the side of me.
     1 people found this helpful

I hope that the full release will have some options to change the positioning of the camera as well.

Multiple camera options would be nice be them toggleable in-game or menu.

Kean_1's Avatar Senior Member
    I thought the camera was fine in GRW. I'm not sure why they changed it to what it is in GRB. Maybe to give it a different feel.

Personally, it's one of those things (many things) I thought they should have just left alone.

BorgX666's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by elliot909 Go to original post
    Id love it if they could fix the camera for this game. Its basically my perfect game (-bugs of course). The camera seems too close and when in prone camo i dont like moving the camera to get a shot and then am obsturcted by a tree branch on the side of me.
    I constantly brought this up for Wildlands and I've mentioned it for breakpoint but it was a waste of time then and it's a waste of time now, I feel our pleas fall on deaf ears but yea agree completely we need camera options

Full first person would also be nice or at least when crouching