Adding Fast Pace Mode

How about adding a "Fast Pace Mode"

Wherein, the pre-planning for defense (reinforcement) and attack (droning) is removed every round of the match.

It will still be equal because defender will have to reinforce during the start of the actual match and the attacker will not know where the objective site is or know the defenders operator.

Just add 1 minute to the round.

This is for players who get bored with pre-reinforcement/droning phase of the match. Sometimes, just want to start a round very quickly.
     1 people found this helpful

Just go back to cod if that stuff bores you
     4 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Slammin. Go to original post
    Kinda rude but i definetly agree. If 45 seconds of planning and doing something else then shooting your gun is too much time for you you might be better off with cod.
    I mean if we look at the most recent event it was without droning and setting up but it had enough uniqueness and atmosphere to it to justify that. A normal game mode without a safe phase for defenders would be a nightmare and adding a minute on top will only further favor the attackers.
    I think this game has the perfect mix from strategic gameplay and mainstream shooter action and such a mode would completly ruin that balance.
     3 people found this helpful

Raytheon...'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by postbox Go to original post
    How about adding a "Fast Pace Mode"

Wherein, the pre-planning for defense (reinforcement) and attack (droning) is removed every round of the match.

It will still be equal because defender will have to reinforce during the start of the actual match and the attacker will not know where the objective site is or know the defenders operator.

Just add 1 minute to the round.

This is for players who get bored with pre-reinforcement/droning phase of the match. Sometimes, just want to start a round very quickly.
    This game's already too fast as it is.
    If anything I'd like a tactical mode with 10 minute rounds.
     4 people found this helpful

Major2's Avatar Senior Member
    People who get frustrated with the drone phase time are simply playing the wrong game..lol. It's a very important part of the game and often has a lot to do with winning and losing.

What I would like to see (this gets flamed every time I suggest it), is a free for all mode. Ranked but a separate rank from the real game. Every man for himself, every operator is available (fastest to chose wins) and the only objective would be to simply kill everyone else. Make it fast paced for guys like OP and have 2 minute rounds where if there is more than 1 person alive at the end of the time, everyone loses MMR.
     2 people found this helpful

WTF. Go easy.

Two people in this thread proving that the internet always reads comments with such a negative tone. It was a simple statement with no intention to be a rude. People like RafaelRoDSouza and BiggieCheese make it impossible not to step on some toes being the nice guy. Get off the internet if you gonna get upset about my comment
     2 people found this helpful

Two people in this thread proving that the internet always reads comments with such a negative tone. It was a simple statement with no intention to be a rude. People like RafaelRoDSouza and BiggieCheese make it impossible not to step on some toes being the nice guy. Get off the internet if you gonna get upset about my comment
    I dont get upset about anything online man. I just feel like if someone expresses a point of view or idea its a bit rude to just tell him to piss off without good reasoning. As i said i do agree that a fast paced mode isnt a good idea and goes against the core of r6siege and that the game might even not be suited for the guy from op.
    At the end of the day however i dont think any of us got really offended reading this but there is also no reason to be like that.
     1 people found this helpful

I think in a different way.
    When someone is asking for something in a topic discuss, is too easy to say "go play something else". We have do consider that guy likes the game and he expressing his ideas and his opinion about it.
    The discuss is when people show their point of view and come to a conclusion from it. Imagine in the real life this kind of situation with people you don't know. That's why you're give the wrong impression.

"Get off the internet if you gonna get upset about my comment" See? I'm not saying this is toxic, but the community needs to avoid doing that to keep the healthy connection here and in game.

[QUOTE]People who get frustrated with the drone phase time are simply playing the wrong game..lol. It's a very important part of the game and often has a lot to do with winning and losing.[QUOTE]

Indeed. its a Siege feature. The idea is interesting, but maybe not good for ranked or casual. In my opinion, it would take away the game identity. But in another hand, maybe as a game mode or something. Dev team could try it in the future.