1. #11
    Merphee's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,688
    Originally Posted by dagrommit Go to original post
    Didn't Hamish make a comment about "Episode 2 or TU6 as it's known to the community"?



    Not cool - how about being happy for someone rather than throwing out insults.
    Hey, if it changed, it changed. I just remember hearing TU6 dropping before Episode 2. Could be a relative drop, though, rather than both at the same time. So the actual content of Episode 2 could drop a week or two later.
    Share this post

  2. #12
    Originally Posted by Merphee Go to original post
    Hey, if it changed, it changed. I just remember hearing TU6 dropping before Episode 2. Could be a relative drop, though, rather than both at the same time. So the actual content of Episode 2 could drop a week or two later.
    they confiremed TU6 + Episode 2 in 1 path
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  3. #13
    UbiAmper's Avatar Community Manager
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NCSA CRC
    Posts
    1,511
    Episode 2 is launching with Title Update 6 and will include much of what you guys have come to expect: new story missions, assignments, etc. The loot changes are happening on top of all of these things. We'll have more information very soon as PTS is right around the corner for testing.
     8 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  4. #14
    Goo-Goo-Man's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    DZ
    Posts
    3,875
    Originally Posted by UbiAmper Go to original post
    Episode 2 is launching with Title Update 6 and will include much of what you guys have come to expect: new story missions, assignments, etc. The loot changes are happening on top of all of these things. We'll have more information very soon as PTS is right around the corner for testing.
    #sensoryoverload
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  5. #15
    John_B_Tokyo's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    673
    Originally Posted by Sensible-Jack Go to original post
    Iv'e seen some dumb crap in this forum over the last 3 years ( and iv'e probably posted a bit of it to be honest) but this response by you.

    Jeez either grow up or get a life.

    And I can quite frankly direct a lot of people in here to your Division 1 DZ has more people in it than Division 2's DZ \and how excited you sound and you sound just like what you called him.. (IE: a little Virgin Girl)

    So before you engage those fingers and your mouth look at yourself in the mirror first.

    Good day to you.
    oh no... u gonna expose me? 😂
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  6. #16
    Freudian-Slips's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Deepest darkest Chernarus
    Posts
    5,486
    Originally Posted by John_B_Tokyo Go to original post
    oh no... u gonna expose me? ��
    I don't need to do that you did it quite nicely yourself.
     6 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  7. #17
    Riflemania's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,788
    John_B_Tokyo sorry to say you are really showing a childish attitude, pretty much every post.
     3 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  8. #18
    DarkKnight27us's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Rooftops and Alleyways of Gotham City
    Posts
    2,028
    Like I said, I was super surprised that no one else seemed to catch that when Hammish said Episode 2 was dropping with TU6(I think he said it twice).

    I can't wait for the new content and to play around with the new loot farming and new content.

    Today's SotG was well worth waiting for because of all of this info that we go today! And yes, I'm very excited for the new location, content and specialization in addition to the hopefully improved loot system!!
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  9. #19
    John_B_Tokyo's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    673
    Originally Posted by Riflemania Go to original post
    John_B_Tokyo sorry to say you are really showing a childish attitude, pretty much every post.
    I'm just getting a low lvl as the members here
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  10. #20
    Goo-Goo-Man's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    DZ
    Posts
    3,875
    Originally Posted by John_B_Tokyo Go to original post
    I'm just getting a low lvl as the members here
    Your attempt failed.

    Miserably.

    smh
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post