Take your drone and hide it in your planned entrance spot. Key word being hide. Than when you rappel up the wall you can peek with a prestaged drone before giving your position up by busting out windows.

It's not necessarily tactically viable as a few things have to go right for it to work but it's an Amuru window insta kill.
    The same as placing a Kapkan entry denial on a door behind a Volcan shield if you place the entry denial on the window then place a Volcan shield on the oppisite side of the window with the explosive container facing in towards the Entry denial, the outcome is amusing to watch.
    This works best on chalet and benefits from a Jagaer ADS placed nearby.

Another defense against amaru.
    One of Amarus abilities is for coming up through hatches.
    There are quite a few hatches on the map that only have one or two of the sides that the grapple can attach to.
    Opening the hatches for drop down rotation on some maps are always nice to have so placing a frost mat next to one of the hatches attachable edges is a good deterrent against Amaru while keeping the drop down rotation.

NATural22cHANce's Avatar Senior Member
    As Maverick, you can place a claymore right up against a reinforced wall and then burn a hole to let a single laser through.

I don't really know how effective this is anymore but I don't know how many people know it exists either.

Originally Posted by NATural22cHANce Go to original post
    As Maverick, you can place a claymore right up against a reinforced wall and then burn a hole to let a single laser through.

I don't really know how effective this is anymore but I don't know how many people know it exists either.
    Same works with any operator on any soft wall. One place I can think of that I like doing this is the one door leading into dorms from the 2nd floor camera on Oregon. Punch a hole in either the master bedroom or attic wall right where the laser is pointing os that it goes through the wall and doorway.

Not that it matters anymore since Ubi removed Airplane from matchmaking (a-holes), but you can go up to the server floor, right atop the ladder closest to the opening on top of the back of the plane, and blow out the soft floors near the ladder for a nice view down the stairs to luggage and on anyone who comes in those back doors,

Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Here some tips sorry if someone had tell them before.

Coastiline when you defend penthouse/theater take some acog operator and shield, put shield next to theater door towards to vip . Shoot holes to vip wall, its super super hard to enemy to breach penthouse wall with these new shields if you peak them.

Consulate when you defend basement put maestro cam top of the black car, so you can see yellow stairs, pipe hallway and plants.

And if someone throw emp to evil eye put it up before emp blows so enemy cant shoot it.

Bulletproof cameras are really good dont underestimate them

and dont be toxic or try to teach players in ranked if they dont want it.

That is actually crazy lol, why didn't I learn this sooner

On skyscrapper, when spawning on the helipad , take the stairs to the left so your not shot by spawn peepers. This route will also give you a better angle to wipe them off the face of the earth when they do peek. Avoid detection easier when dealing withbthe camera afterwards. All around better way to go. Every round half my team dies because they refuse to look for better paths.

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by xCheekyBanditx Go to original post
    Can I appeal a ban? I DM you but it went unread it's a forum ban sadly
    You'll have to reach out to Ubisoft Support if you want them to take a look at it.

When spawning at Skyscraper helipad, you can rappel up to this area marked with the pink dot for a nice view of pretty much all the common run-outs when attacking BBQ, as well as a really nice view down back stairs hallway and the tables people like to hide behind near the restaurant camera. Folks don’t tend to look up here because not many attackers seem to use it.

It's always worth popping a few shots into the window of tea room from the tower ASAP when attack phase begins. You'd be surprised how often you can wing or headshot someone doing this because they’re still trying to get their gadgets out or are late reinforcing the 3 panel wall.