Too spot cheaters.
    Just ask yourself " if that were me".
    If I was in his shoes shooting myself, would i one tap a kneecap, or would I get shot that many times before even knowing there was somebody behind me shooting me . Or being flased by myself, or whatever the scenario.Pretty sad how much it happens.

Here's a keen tip that comes in handy from time to time. If the defending team is protecting a second or third floor objective and you learn to cook your grenades just right, you can get some sneaky kills if you know where a defender is camping inside objective. Go to the floor below obj and cook the grenade long enough that it'll explode right against the ceiling beneath where the defender is camping. Works like gangbusters when a defender is sitting in either of the back corners of House bedroom, and you can do it while rappelling outside the window above garage.

Don't move around so much when your defending. Sound is a huge part of this game!
     2 people found this helpful

Morfanos's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by kamakazimerc1 Go to original post
    Too spot cheaters.
    Just ask yourself " if that were me".
    I mean no offense but that's a terrible tip and one that leads to so many "bad hackusation".

Why?

Because it relies on your own skills and knowledge of the game. It's basically the equivalent of "if someone is doing something I didn't know about or that requires more skill than I have, that someone is cheating".

On top of that, since you rely on the killcam alone to judge if said person was cheating or not, you're completely removing the user knowledge part of the scenario(did you make any noise, were you passively spotted by a team mate or a drone, was that player tracking you long before the killcam started recording, etc...).

Not to forget, you're also omitting luck.

Originally Posted by Morfanos Go to original post
    I mean no offense but that's a terrible tip and one that leads to so many "bad hackusation".

Why?

Because it relies on your own skills and knowledge of the game. It's basically the equivalent of "if someone is doing something I didn't know about or that requires more skill than I have, that someone is cheating".

On top of that, since you rely on the killcam alone to judge if said person was cheating or not, you're completely removing the user knowledge part of the scenario(did you make any noise, were you passively spotted by a team mate or a drone, was that player tracking you long before the killcam started recording, etc...).

Read the whole post guy. If i shoot somebody in the knee, they dont die. When they shoot me in the knee I DID DIE. me standing in front of a blitz when his charge goes off blinds me, when im blitz and set it off, they still just one tap my head after i moved because they never went blind. It has nothing to do with skill. Same with kapkans traps, jump over a shield get blown up and shot, just to one tap my rook in the gut while having a full shield. Fyi, this is every game. Blitz one tap hip firing from 20 meters away, yeah man if that we're me. I wouldnt of even hit them... Yeah, if it were me. Ive never one tapped a rook in the gut .

Why?

I mean no offense when I say this. You sound like a cheater trying avoid detection. Everybodys a pro huh. Thats the answer.

Morfanos's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by kamakazimerc1 Go to original post
    I mean no offense when I say this. You sound like a cheater trying avoid detection. Everybodys a pro huh. Thats the answer.
    If that's all I needed to do to be branded a cheater, no wonder you probably see them everywhere...

I'm just saying that you need to be careful before accusing everyone of cheating just because they did something that seems weird to you. This thread is supposed to be for giving tips to help other players and what you said above will lead to nothing but pointless non stop cheating accusation which in itself doesn't bring anything positive to the player experience, be it for the one who now think he's playing against a cheater or the one falsely accused of being one.

If that's all I needed to do to be branded a cheater, no wonder you probably see them everywhere...

I'm just saying that you need to be careful before accusing everyone of cheating just because they did something that seems weird to you. This thread is supposed to be for giving tips to help other players and what you said above will lead to nothing but pointless non stop cheating accusation which in itself doesn't bring anything positive to the player experience, be it for the one who now think he's playing against a cheater or the one falsely accused of being one.
    👍

Oregon, in the meeting room there is a white board on the stage you can get onto. Makes for a good spot no matter where the obj is. Hop onto the beer boxes and up you go.

On Clubhouse you can vault into the corner of the garage ontop of the shelves.

From here you can see the CCTV wall and it makes for a good spot to place a Maestro cam.