Preplaced c4 and cam combo with valc.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    To be truly enterprising and capitalize kills on the new map, I suggest going with trap ops like Kapkan..or Frost. But I like Kapkan!

Nobody knows the new layout and you will get many traps early off. Especially Kapkan!..he rocks and you will blow many meany, solders with him off the early release .

You can use impacts to get rid of nomad charges.

Making 5 bullet holes in a soft wall next to each other allows you to have a pretty good view of what you are aiming at while not being so obvious like a punch or impact hole. Useful on entry denial on defense and as a flank hold on attack.

Peppering a wall with bullet holes can be a good way of covering certain areas. Like when I'm defending garage in house, sometimes I will just stay in laundry, figure out where in that room I want to camp at and pepper the walls facing stairs and gym with a nice uniform row of bullet holes at heights that allow me to use those little bitty bullet holes to see if anybody is creeping up from either way. Works great on the stairs coming down from back door.

NATural22cHANce's Avatar Senior Member
    I feel like people might know this one, but Glaz can open hatches with 3 shots.
     2 people found this helpful

Here's a classic...

Glaz can shoot through windows on plane. And once there is a hole in the window others can shoot through them to.

Claymores work through droneholes to catch rotating defenders from the outside.

On Oregon basement an electro claws under the stairs where laundry is kept will electrify the wall and any barbed wire or shields placed at the top of the laundry stairs.

If you ban Thatcher on skyscraper, electrify the external wall to geisha by placing an electro claw underneath the wall in kitchen. It will make it a knightmare to take control of geisha unless they take control of kitchen first.