A Tip You Know, That Others May Not

Since the forums is quite a negative place, I thought I'd create this topic.

Anyone who replies has to post a tip/trick that often people forget about or don't know.

Search/Readup before you post, if you post a duplicate, than you've proven you can't read

I guess I'll start...

#1 Maverick/Sledge can both melee Evil Eyes. Sledge with the hammer, and Maverick with his blowtorch.
     4 people found this helpful

There's a drone hole in the wall above the vending machines in the server stairs of Bank. I never see anybody use this drone hole.
     5 people found this helpful

Major2's Avatar Senior Member
    On Skyscraper in the Geisha room you can put a Kapkan boobytrap on the entry way facing the disco room before the geisha room door. I have never seen anyone put one there besides myself (low gold PS4 player soooo) and it's money. Get's tripped every time. Place it ankle high on the hallway side.

4 people found this helpful

Morfanos's Avatar Senior Member
    Opening a very small hole in a wall next to the ceiling to throw a valk cam will not only allow you to see in 2 rooms(or more) but will often make it very difficult to people to find it as the camera will often be hidden by debris or people simply won't think to look inside the wall.
     2 people found this helpful

That drone hole I mentioned earlier is actually in the ceiling of server stairs. The entrance for this hole is outside by plaza spawn, street level beneath the window right next to skylight stairwell camera.

Originally Posted by DarthCynical Go to original post
    That drone hole I mentioned earlier is actually in the ceiling of server stairs. The entrance for this hole is outside by plaza spawn, street level beneath the window right next to skylight stairwell camera.
    I use it whenever my drone spanwns there to prep a server push at the end of the round. Hoever the problem why no1 uses it is because it doesnt lead to where you are going when you stand infront of it (you will rappel up into skylight and ceo and a drone in server doesnt help you then.)
    Onto my tip:
    You can destroy the vase in lobby-piano connector on consulate, sit in the corner and will 90% be missed by drones. Works on a lot of spots where people dont expect room to be as well.

NATural22cHANce's Avatar Senior Member
    You can place Lesion mines on 2nd floor window sills and when attackers trigger them they can't take out the needle until they get off their rappel. Works great on Consulate.
     3 people found this helpful

Bumping the best thread I have seen on here in months.

Come on people!! 4 tips is all you got? Where is our Plat and Diamond guys who are always so eager to tell us they are Plat and Diamond? Surely you guys have some stuff for us plebs.

The front door rappel on bank not only allows you to deny a mira setup in conference it also gives you an angle on anyone deciding to play tellers desk.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►