WTH is with this Jackal Legendary weapon skin?!

So I own Ghost Recon Wildlands and I have the Jackal weapon skin coming with it.

Looks pretty dope.

Now today I got this legendary Jackal weapons skin.

Is there some way I can get my alpha pack refunded or get duplicate renown for this? Cause I feel cheated since the Wildlands skin is an epic and this rip-off legendary is only a ****tier recolor.
    Which developer or artist thought it was a good idea to brand an even more boring version of a weapon skin as legendary?
     2 people found this helpful

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    Legendary skins in this game vary from crap to not-so-crap. I mean the color pink is legendary drop.

With some of the recent additions to alpha packs, Ubi decide to experiment on dividing the equivalent of a bundle on alpha packs and did it for Jäger, Mira and Jackal. Your legendary skin is supposed to be in harmony with the other legendary headgear and uniform.

https://i.imgur.com/7FklyuS.jpg

Of course, the chances you get this complete set are lower than if you get an ace while playing Recruit on Tower. On the bright side, Ubi decided it's also a good idea to rotate legendary drops from alpha packs so you will soon never hear about this weapon skin ever again.

Originally Posted by Big_Boss_kai Go to original post
    With some of the recent additions to alpha packs, Ubi decide to experiment on dividing the equivalent of a bundle on alpha packs and did it for Jäger, Mira and Jackal. Your legendary skin is supposed to be in harmony with the other legendary headgear and uniform.

https://i.imgur.com/7FklyuS.jpg

Of course, the chances you get this complete set are lower than if you get an ace while playing Recruit on Tower. On the bright side, Ubi decided it's also a good idea to rotate legendary drops from alpha packs so you will soon never hear about this weapon skin ever again.
    I mean my buddy got a legendary skin for the R4c at one point and i didnt even know it existed. It sucks the only legendary i got in 2 years of play since APs were introduced is that crappy yellowfin camo for the F2.

Ubi definitely has a tendency to oversaturate the pictures they show in the store or something. I always mention the Dynasty skin from Blood Orchid... that one looked much closer to an emerald green in all the store pictures than the jade green you get when you actually use the skin. It's grown on me, but the actual skin still looks nothing what I thought it would after seeing the misleading store preview.

That skin, though... I don’t know how it went from the the first picture to why you got.

the first picture is what the wildlands weapon looks like, it's epic and I already had it.

I pulled the 2nd picture legendary weapon skin, which is basically just a recolor and nothing more