I present a fun but mostly useless suggestion: "Player Profile Cards!" ( +Example! )

Here's my example!

These would be customizable cards that can be viewed in matches by holding down on a New Kid! (Like how holding down on units brings up a preview card of them!)

It displays:
    - New Kid Level!
    - Total HP!
    - Zap Damage!
    - Current Energy! (I don't know how I feel about this one. Could be abused.)

You can also customize aspects of it!

Customizable aspects:
    - Card Theme!
    - Card Rarity!
    - Card Class!
    - Description!
    - Pose of New Kid! (Presets!)
    - Background! (Presets!)

I feel like this could be a fun way to kill dead parts of matches! Taking a quick look at your opponents card and seeing how they've customized it! It's just a silly idea I had, but I feel this would add more interactions between players in matches!
     1 people found this helpful

Someone suggested to me an alternative to being able to select your rarity!

"Why not have the rarity increase with rank? Wood is Common, Bronze is Rare, Silver is Epic and Legendary is... well... Legendary!

I think this is much better! Having them scale with rank would be much more fun!

UbiBuck_'s Avatar Community Manager
    Really cool idea! I've shared it with the team!

Thanks Buck!

Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager
    I am obsessed with this. What a fantastic idea, thank you so much for sharing!

Thank you so much!

I like everything except the energy display(but you already noticed it yourself). I specially like having a customised description for the card so we're not just restricted to preset messages and farts to interact with each other.