Banned for 15 days for being boosted by a cheater.

This is beyond ridiculous. Yes, I played with a 13-year-old because I thought he was good at the game but I had no clue that he was cheating. I received my renown penalty and that should have been enough. Today I hop on and load into a casual match on Kanal when it says I was removed from the match and it gave me a ban. Why am I still being punished? I blocked the kid from my discord and everything when I found out he was cheating after seeing my renown penalty. I would really love to hear why they thought it would be a good idea to tack on a 15-day ban in a new season.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
     1 people found this helpful

Crime? I didn't commit a crime. Did I download hacks? No. Did I know he was cheating? No. Nice try.

You are banned. You did it and now you're paying the price. Pipe down and take it. You ruined a lot of other people's games and now nobody gives a damn that you're banned.

I didn't ruin anybody's games. That kid ruined people's games. I hope you never become a figure of authority because you would be terrible at it.

Battleye never lies, plain and simple.

I agree, but shouldn't a renown penalty be enough? I lose elo and the other people gain elo. Everything is back to normal.

You got someone to boost you in ranked and you haven't even apologised for ruining other players' games. You just don't give a damn about what you've done and you see yourself as a victim. You people are ruining Siege for lots of players and your ban should be extended to permanent.

Axlerod1's Avatar Member
    Yep, you got what you deserved. Don't expect sympathy here in these forums.

Play legit with legit players.

Major2's Avatar Senior Member
    It's just the way it has to be. This isn't important enough to force UBi to prove intent. So, if you associate with scum you get treated like scum. Fair or not.