I lost 61 elo points for playing with cheaters. Lost Gold III that I fought so hard to gain.

As much as I hate it, I understand why I lost it.

Maybe you can do the same. Realize you got banned for consistently playing with a cheater, and you consistently were content with ruining the game for many people.

knighted.-'s Avatar Senior Member
    Ubisoft is trying to cracked down on cheaters and people who cheaters are boosting. I don't think Ubisoft can tell the difference between just being squaded with or intentionally getting boosting so the penalty is applied in both cases. This happened to my friends last season where they picked up some random who they thought was good but was a dirtsack cheater and they got 15 day bans too.

I don't need to apologize because they received their elo back.

I lost over 300 elo. I can see how a 15-day ban would be great for people that knowingly played ranked games with a cheater. But since I did not know what he was doing, I find it ridiculous. I understand that the system won't recognize that but I guess it's guilty by association which sucks. I don't believe I ruined anybody's game. The cheater I played with was ruining their games.

Yes, it's irritating. I guess they don't understand that a renown penalty is enough for people that were being "boosted by a cheater".

I wont be associating with him anymore. He's blocked on everything from me.

I play legit but didn't realize I was playing with a scum.

How do I delete forums. I don't need this anymore.

Originally Posted by XNoxiousnessX Go to original post
    I play legit but didn't realize I was playing with a scum.
    This is a complete lie. Ubisoft will have found evidence of your knowingly employing the services of a booster. It's just your pea sized brain that can't compute the fact that you are responsible for your actions and you have now been brought to book. So suck it up.

Pretty sure I would not be on here if I was guilty. Maybe im not the one with the small brain here. Your common sense and your trust in humans is so damaged. I wonder what made you like this.