1. #21
    Share this post

  2. #22
    Originally Posted by XNoxiousnessX Go to original post
    Pretty sure I would not be on here if I was guilty. Maybe im not the one with the small brain here. Your common sense and your trust if humans is so damaged. I wonder what made you like this.
    You're going to have to deal with a lot of people like me until you learn to stop lying and cheating. Enjoy your ban, I know I will.
    Share this post

  3. #23
    The fact that you are trying to hard to desperately defend yourself as well as claim innocence makes me all the more convinced that you are guilty
    Share this post

  4. #24
    Simple rule:

    if someone carries you over and over so you gained a total of 300 elo, then you obviously took advantage of him (it´s your own fault and you´re the only one to blame).

    Nexttime only friend people who play on your skillevel, then this ban wont happen again.... just stop friending and squading people who perform clearly a lot better than you (because the chances are high one of them is a cheater)
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  5. #25
    knighted.-'s Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,446
    Originally Posted by Aeecto Go to original post
    Simple rule:

    if someone carries you over and over so you gained a total of 300 elo, then you obviously took advantage of him (it´s your own fault and you´re the only one to blame).

    Nexttime only friend people who play on your skillevel, then this ban wont happen again.... just stop friending and squading people who perform clearly a lot better than you (because the chances are high one of them is a cheater)
    This is completely nonsense.

    The only lesson to be learned is to be careful who you befriend.
    Share this post

  6. #26
    knighted.-'s Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,446
    Originally Posted by XNoxiousnessX Go to original post
    Yes, it's irritating. I guess they don't understand that a renown penalty is enough for people that were being "boosted by a cheater".
    Renown penalty is not enough. The people intentionally wanting to be boosted by a cheater dont really care about renown, they want the rank/charm. Take that away and an accumulation ban would be a good deterrent.
    Share this post

  7. #27
    Morfanos's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,285
    Originally Posted by XNoxiousnessX Go to original post
    Pretty sure I would not be on here if I was guilty. ...
    Actually, spend enough time on these forums and you'll find that a lot of people who come here to complains about a ban eventually end up being told by a community rep that the ban was well deserved.

    I have no way of knowing myself if you're telling the truth or not but you do need to understand that those severe penalties are needed. Before they were implemented, there was an epidemic of "boosting". It was so bad that there was an outcry about how it should have been perma ban and not just 15 days when they finally started doing something about it.
    Share this post

  8. #28
    Ubi-Watermelon's Avatar Community Representative
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    241
    Originally Posted by knighted.- Go to original post
    I don't think Ubisoft can tell the difference between just being squaded with or intentionally getting boosting so the penalty is applied in both cases.
    We can.

    The Boosted By A Cheater ban is only applied for X amount of matches in a pre-made squad with someone who was banned for cheating. If you were solo queuing and happened to get put with a 4-stack and one of which was cheating and later banned, you wouldn't be sanctioned for this as the solo-queue player.
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  9. #29
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Watermelon Go to original post
    We can.

    The Boosted By A Cheater ban is only applied for X amount of matches in a pre-made squad with someone who was banned for cheating. If you were solo queuing and happened to get put with a 4-stack and one of which was cheating and later banned, you wouldn't be sanctioned for this as the solo-queue player.
    HaHaHa!

    Please see my posts too ! And give me a reply !_!
    Share this post

  10. #30
    Ubi-Watermelon's Avatar Community Representative
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    241
    Originally Posted by Ali94Bhi Go to original post
    HaHaHa!

    Please see my posts too ! And give me a reply !_!
    Reply to which?

    What I've said about the Boosting Ban here is correct however.
    Share this post