jensenpark's Avatar Senior Member
    Ok, we all know the stereotype of the dumb American tourist in Canada...

You know..."where's the igloos?" "Is that price in Canadian or US funds?"..."do you take credit cards up here?"

Never thought I'd see Australia join that group (or beat it for pure ignorance).

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/0...ia_cda_warning

some travel warnings from the Australian government:

- high threat of terrorism (bordering on the lawless, terrorist United States I guess)
    - heavy snow, ice
    - forest fires that can erupt "at any time." (No doubt set off by the heavy snow and ice).

British Columbia, in particular, was singled out as being in an active earthquake zone and "subject to avalanches" along with Alberta. (avalanches of burning forest fires maybe?)

What's scary is that the Oz government is putting this out.

BSS_Goat's Avatar Senior Member
    Sooooo, how do you plug in your PC in a frikkin igloo?

'ey

Originally posted by jensenpark:
    ..."where's the igloos?"...

Well?

How do you eat that blubber....yeck.

DrHerb's Avatar Senior Member
    didnt you know.....Canadian's favourate dish (especially with men) is beaver?

jadger's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by DrHerb:
    didnt you know.....Canadian's favourate dish (especially with men) is beaver?
    I like beaver, maybe it's just because I'm Canadian, but that doesn't explain our low population

and as for "high threat of terrorism" are you forgetting about all those little buggers that throw snowballs at you, those kids are bloody terrorists.

When in Australia, canadians should not carry boxing gloves. It may offend the Kangaroo population. Also if you have a cold, do not suck on Halls mentholyptus cough drops, Koalas will track you down and claw your face off trying to get said cough drops for they eucalyptus content.

roybaty's Avatar Senior Member
    Whew thank God we aren't the only paranoid, ignorant English speaking country anymore .

huggy87's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by jensenpark:
    Ok, we all know the stereotype of the dumb American tourist in Canada...

You know..."where's the igloos?" "Is that price in Canadian or US funds?"..."do you take credit cards up here?"

Never thought I'd see Australia join that group (or beat it for pure ignorance).

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/0...ia_cda_warning

some travel warnings from the Australian government:

- high threat of terrorism (bordering on the lawless, terrorist United States I guess)
    - heavy snow, ice
    - forest fires that can erupt "at any time." (No doubt set off by the heavy snow and ice).

British Columbia, in particular, was singled out as being in an active earthquake zone and "subject to avalanches" along with Alberta. (avalanches of burning forest fires maybe?)

What's scary is that the Oz government is putting this out.
    And this is coming from someone whose country just proclaimed the US as a terrorist state along the same lines as Iran. Are you sure there are not "dumb canadian tourists" as well

Well, off to my meeting on how to better torture infidels.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►