WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member

First match on K

I'm no golden child, but what happened at the end?

ps. I'm not cheese

Damn ubi trolling you hard mate.

Originally Posted by Luckydevil_010 Go to original post
    Damn ubi trolling you hard mate.
    IKR..The modem/router thing just went bonkers on everything. We lost connections across the house.

Was this that DDOS issue that people been complaining about..or did my provider just bone me at the wrong place-wrong time? If so..I'm gonna have some colorful phone calls in my future

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    IKR..The modem/router thing just went bonkers on everything. We lost connections across the house.

Was this that DDOS issue that people been complaining about..or did my provider just bone me at the wrong place-wrong time? If so..I'm gonna have some colorful phone calls in my future
    Not ddos no that was most likely your isp. A line or something probably got snagged if it just fluctuated. If it was a ddos youd see everyones ping go through the roof.

Like this. https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/luckydevil010/video/79126185

Originally Posted by Luckydevil_010 Go to original post
    Not ddos no that was most likely your isp. A line or something probably got snagged if it just fluctuated. If it was a ddos youd see everyones ping go through the roof.

Like this. https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/luckydevil010/video/79126185
    Yea, I didn't think it was, but just checking

I was having a good game too lol

Major2's Avatar Senior Member
    Was this on PS4? I swear I have run into that panda d0uche before. Probably just a similar name but they give cute pandas a bad name.

Originally Posted by Major2 Go to original post
    Was this on PS4? I swear I have run into that panda d0uche before. Probably just a similar name but they give cute pandas a bad name.
    Yup, PS4.

Nobody was even on mic in that game except for me (I don't stream my voice though ).