Thread: Maps | Forums

Maps

I should like view the map on paper for trainning please?
    how get the maps?

Google -> R6 maps. Print if needed.

Originally Posted by Sev_Enecho Go to original post
    Google -> R6 maps. Print if needed.
    R6maps is really good, but it doesn't seem to have all the maps.

maps.r6guides.com
    It's pretty the same, the resolution is not that good though.

Originally Posted by CORUNX Go to original post
    I should like view the map on paper for trainning please?
    how get the maps?
    Forget what they said, here is what you do . go to a solo customs match and add as much time as possible to the round, not the drone fase. Than start it up under spectator . than you can get a three dimensional visual. You can than use your imagination as to where and how players usually attack from as well as which ops are most commonly used. Than build a strategy with your favorite op in mind. Its the best and easiest way possible with the greatest outcome me amigo.

Correct, but keep in mind that maps provide you some more information than just level architecture. It's cameras position and their angle, level of environmental destruction (especially useful for a vertical gameplay) and so on. Your method is good as well, it helps memorizing. Maps, on the other side, give you knowledge of another sort. Like how many reinforcements one need to make a bunker here and there, where to place C4 exactly in order to explode someone next floor, etc.

Correct, but keep in mind that maps provide you some more information than just level architecture. It's cameras position and their angle, level of environmental destruction (especially useful for a vertical gameplay) and so on. Your method is good as well, it helps memorizing. Maps, on the other side, give you knowledge of another sort. Like how many reinforcements one need to make a bunker here and there, where to place C4 exactly in order to explode someone next floor, etc.
    So your telling me you cannot see the walls while spectating?

And how would a map tell you where somebody will be standing?

The floors are wooded so you can see which ones are destructable.

Dont argue if you havent looked. You can easily see everything other than cameras. You can change the obj locations, than quickly bounce from one floor to another to see where hatches will lead. Which floor to fuze so on and so forth. Which spawn points are closest. Why would you go outside a game to learn about the game.

And if cameras are you big concern, than start as an op in solo and just run around for thirty minutea at a time.

Everything you named is level architecture.

So your telling me you cannot see the walls while spectating?
    I'm telling you there are several types of walls. Indestructable, destructable and semi-breachable (you can shoot through it, but no enter). Maps show that in different colour, so I don't have to experiment with breaching charges and each wall to figure out what is what.
    Same thing comes with reinforcements, they are different for different walls. Sometimes you see the wall and think "I need 3 reinf here" but in fact it's 5, because for some reason they are narrow.

And how would a map tell you where somebody will be standing?
    How would the game do it? How anybody can? You tell TS using his imagination, but it is not possible to predict all enemy actions. Are they using shields? Are they coming from one direction? Is Nokk coming after you while you check the cameras? Enemy might want playing by his own rules.
    And if you are talking about where your teammates should be, what to do in strict sequence... There's another planning site for such an occasion

Why would you go outside a game to learn about the game.
    Because I can. If someone did a good job why would I refuse using it? It only takes to Alt-Tab.