Tu6 loot

Who in the world said we needed more loot.
    WE DON'T NEED MORE LOOT WE NEED BETTER QUALITY LOOT!!!!!!!!!!!
    What good is it to get your load out put together with LOW ATTRIBUTES
    There is NOTHING GOOD ABOUT THAT we need loot with HIGHER ATTRIBUTES
    NOT MORE OF THE SAME OLD JUNK
     6 people found this helpful

they didn't increase loot drop they just modify it u know so u don't get more loot u just have better chance to get whats ur like u know
    but the problem is i play division with my friend and we looking for different brand his looking for Airaldi and i looking for D&H so ..... that problem u know now every time i play with him i have low chance to get what I want and every time he play with me he has low chance
    anyway as u say the quality of loot still ****-y and nothing change
    sorry for my bad english

hYpe-O.G.Chip's Avatar Member
    I completely agree here :
    As I wrote elsewhere. I have very mixed feelings about this. Because they are not really giving the community what they have been asking for aka. better stats / rng on the actual gear, recalibrating 2 items, or bringing back the optimization station (yeah I know not many have asked for this, but it would have been really nice) . Instead we get some other stuff. The "other stuff" seems nice, but does it really solve the problem ? - Ok, I can now roll other things between gear, but still only 1 thing so that frustration wont go away. And Im guessing that if you REALLY want a fx. specific Airaldi Holdings backpack, you would still need to farm for that for a pretty long time, because the stats of drops have not gotten better. - Now you just have a better chance of getting an item thats Airaldi Holdings. Thats basically it. Thats what we got, and was that what we where asking for ?

hYpe-O.G.Chip's Avatar Member
    More people should press the "thumbs up" button on the first post :-)

jmart83's Avatar Senior Member
    I have been clamoring for the optimization station and I'm not the only one.
     1 people found this helpful

Then you need to rewatch the sotg because Nikki said all this loot changes were on top of what you already get and even says you get more loot it doesn't replace any loot that you already get

jmart83's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by FinalSource79 Go to original post
    Then you need to rewatch the sotg because Nikki said all this loot changes were on top of what you already get and even says you get more loot it doesn't replace any loot that you already get
    So more stuff to sell and destroy?