No oil fetched by trains since update 5.0

Since update 5 my oil is running out. Everywhere the trains stay in the oil depot and won't transport any oil in all worlds on all islands.
    Anyone the same problem?

Ubi-Wusky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there!

I haven't seen any reports of similar, is your game on the latest version and can you please verify the game files for me?

BDDark's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by UbiFrieda Go to original post
    Since update 5 my oil is running out. Everywhere the trains stay in the oil depot and won't transport any oil in all worlds on all islands.
    Anyone the same problem?
    I had this problem occur to me before the patch, and submitted a ticket to Ubisoft on August 8th. It has not been fixed yet, though they say it's been forwarded to the development team.

Deleting the Oil Harbor and rebuilding it will fix it temporarily. But it will happen again. Also, do NOT upgrade the Oil Harbor immediately once you've replaced it. Let it run for a bit. If you upgrade it immediately, it most likely will fail.

You basically just have to keep an eye on your islands and make sure you see trains running about. One thing to look out for is if your Oil Refineries have the triangular warning icon above it, and they say they are out of room. It means their internal storage is maxed out because trains aren't picking up the oil.

Hope Ubisoft gets around to fixing this...eventually.

I checked the files. Everything seems ok. The version is the newest, because I upgraded the savegame to Botanica.
    The trick with tearing down and rebuilding didn't wirk either. I destroyed the whole oil production on an island and rebuild it with the same result: the trains keep idling in the harbour.

I was having a problem where the trains refused to deliver oil to my power plants (without notice), but I was bleeding oil some how. I only realized it because my economy was beginning to crash I solved the problem by demolishing the the plants and harbor then rebuilding them... I haven't had a problem with my oil refineries maybe the same solution will work. good luck.

As I wrote, I destroyed and rebuild everything (except railroads) without any success. But I keep trying.
    I searched some savegames this morning and saw, that not all trains went nuts at once. In the new world they stopped working, while all is running fine in the oldworld. Lateron they stopped working too.

Ubi-Wusky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Okay guys, lookslike the team is aware of it, but we need a little more info. Could you please make a ticket here and include your save file that is affected. Thanks!

Support case is opened. Thanks for your help. I'll keep you updated, if or when any progess is made.