Wanna know why people say smokebomb is OP

Always wondering why people say smokebomb is OP and i see lots people counter smokebomb by looking/focusing at the animation of the attack and comes out killing player who throw the smokebomb(for the spam after they deploy smokebomb) or comes out with lots of HP(for against decent to good players), in my mind smokebomb is not OP since you can easily get out of there if smokebomb bothers you a lot(not bragging but i can defend myself well when i am inside the smokebomb), and i prefer chilling gaze and inspire over smokebomb since those two feats can give me/my team more advantage.

It's not OP but it is a lame, time wasting feat in my opinion.

lots of people still say it is OP though...

Originally Posted by DeamonXII Go to original post
    lots of people still say it is OP though...
    They think classes with 2 chain 500ms lights are light spammers too.

Originally Posted by ArchDukeInstinct Go to original post
    They think classes with 2 chain 500ms lights are light spammers too.
    Lol 500 ms is still easy and people who spam it is basically asking to get parried/deflected

It's already been discussed why it's considered op recently. Why beat a dead horse. And 500ms light comment is either stupidity or bigotry as all of "they" don't have a problem with it.

Baggin_'s Avatar Senior Member
    My only issue with smoke bomb is that you can deploy it on a point and it makes the opposing team register as though they are not on the point for an easy capture.
     1 people found this helpful

Still easy to counter things as long as you focus on the animation of the attacks and has the memory of every move the other cast has.

Only problem with smoke bombs is when playing dom, the enemy team isn't recognized which starts the cap. If the both teams are still at a given objective, this shouldn't happen imo.