1. #1
    Ubi-Watermelon's Avatar Community Representative
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    231

    Y4S3 Operation Ember Rise - Release Times

    Hey everyone,

    Operation Ember Rise is releasing today, I'll put the times for each platform below.

    Roughly 6GB per platform for the update.

    We're all over the world, so you can convert your timezone here.

     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Not to beat a dead horse WM but is there any word on the sound bugs.

    SOUND BUGS
    Description: Muffled, missing sounds + various sound issues primarily on console.
    Status: We are preparing a large batch of audio bug fixes to be deployed at some point during Season 2, but they must all be deployed at the same time and we have some that are not finalized. That said, we have identified additional standalone bugs and are working on addressing them as well.

    This is an excerpt from an article from 4 months ago. Please any info would be appreciated.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    5,104
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Watermelon Go to original post
    Hey everyone,

    Operation Ember Rise is releasing today, I'll put the times for each platform below.
    Thanks for the heads up mate!

    When do you think the patch notes will be available?
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Ubi-Watermelon's Avatar Community Representative
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    231
    Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    Thanks for the heads up mate!

    When do you think the patch notes will be available?
    The EmberRise patch notes are still the same.

    Here are the Addendum notes from changes made on the Test Server that will come across to the Live Build.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  5. #5
    WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    5,104
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Watermelon Go to original post
    The EmberRise patch notes are still the same.

    Here are the Addendum notes from changes made on the Test Server that will come across to the Live Build.
    Yes, Addendum, thank you! That's what I meant to say .

    RFF: We have delayed the following updates while we work on a few things.
    Player Behavior – Playlists lock after leaving a ranked game.
    Player Behavior – RFF Squad management.
    Player Comfort – New surrender parameters.

    We’ll provide an updated timeline for these changes when they are closer to release.
    I'm happy to see that you guys are taking extra effort and time to these changes, but mainly the RFF Squad Management one. I'd hate to see something implemented half baked.

    Time to fire it up and see how the new opening soundtrack is ..
    Share this post

  6. #6
    vgrimr_J's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    943
    Fix sound bugs
    Share this post

  7. #7
    vgrimr_J's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    943
    Originally Posted by Luckydevil_010 Go to original post
    Not to beat a dead horse WM but is there any word on the sound bugs.

    SOUND BUGS
    Description: Muffled, missing sounds + various sound issues primarily on console.
    Status: We are preparing a large batch of audio bug fixes to be deployed at some point during Season 2, but they must all be deployed at the same time and we have some that are not finalized. That said, we have identified additional standalone bugs and are working on addressing them as well.

    This is an excerpt from an article from 4 months ago. Please any info would be appreciated.
    We were lied to. Damage control.
    I bet my *** that they havent even looked in to this bug since its mainly a console one.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    5,104
    Originally Posted by vgrimr_J Go to original post
    We were lied to. Damage controll.
    I bet my *** that they havent even looledbin to thus bug since its mainly a console one.
    Who would listen to a guy that can't punctuate or even spell 'control'.

    WTF is loolebin anyways?
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    Who would listen to a guy that can't punctuate or even spell 'control'.

    WTF is loolebin anyways?
    Spelling aside it is odd that a fix slated for season 2 that was specified 4 months ago magically dropped with no statement at all. And it just conveniently gets ignored by our resident CM. Hard to get excited for a new season when something necessary to gameplay still isnt fixed.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    5,104
    Originally Posted by Luckydevil_010 Go to original post
    Spelling aside it is odd that a fix slated for season 2 that was specified 4 months ago magically dropped with no statement at all. And it just conveniently gets ignored by our resident CM. Hard to get excited for a new season when something necessary to gameplay still isnt fixed.
    I was trying for a tongue in cheek moment, but I probably failed horribly lol!

    I do understand your point though. Honestly I think that they should have fixed whatever sound issues that you guys have been having by now. Or, at the very least given an update on why it's taking so long..
    Share this post