Rastfarian's Avatar Member

Pathway Ornamnets not working

Hmmm... I have the blue prints for various pathway ornaments but can't use them. What am I missing? I'm collecting plants and can place them but I can't do anything with all the ornamental pathways.

Bugged?

iamnqm's Avatar Junior Member
    I also have this problem. I bought and brough to my island and unloaded connecting ornaments, but when i want to build them in my museum or zoo or bgarden it states i have 0 and cannot build, missing item.

Originally Posted by iamnqm Go to original post
    I also have this problem. I bought and brough to my island and unloaded connecting ornaments, but when i want to build them in my museum or zoo or bgarden it states i have 0 and cannot build, missing item.
    Same here, i have ornaments in island storage, but in botanical garden 0 is displayed

Same here been waiting for this DLC to launch and it's not working out

I found out how to use this ornaments:
    I got one and brought it to my island, but could not use it. Than, I clicked my contor on the island, switched to the items list and just clicked the ornament item once. It disappeared from the items list at the contor and now, I can use it in my Zoo or Museum or Botanical Garden.
    I hope, this helps

Rastfarian's Avatar Member
    Update
    I got it to work. It seems you must click on the item in your inventory on you main harbor building. It then adds it to the ornament list. Thank you too Bombinha1 for giving us the tip!

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for the updates on this folk and thank you Bombinha1 for the workaround.

Can anyone else confirm the workaround has helped?

edit: yeah clicking on main harbor makes them available!

BUT !!! if I try to find it in my trading post of my main islsand!! the game crashed cos too much uselless item was in my inventory !!!

Workaround works for me as well but you have to click the item in your main harbour. Any other warehouse/trading post won't do.