Unable to redeem botanica bounty at club

I have the botany dlc and already started the game play but for some reason at ubsoft club won't let me redeem the 2 new rewards as if I didn't have the botany dlc!

Same! And I no longer have the Twitch Drops either. I had them the day before Botanica was released, now they're gone.

Rastfarian's Avatar Member
    same for me too.

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

We hope to have this resolved in a future update!

Same for me as well. It seems to me that we're ALWAYS waiting for a future update to fix what a previous update broke. You're in a vicious circle there Ubi! Your Anno 1800 support has been a good example of the "snake chasing it's own tail." Maybe you need to refresh your development team?

When we can except update ?

...while the CORRECT response should have been "We are investigating the issue, are working on a fix that we will patch in as soon as it is done."

Instead, it sounds a lot like "Thanks for the heads up. We'll get to it when we get to it and throw it into one of our future sub-standard, half-baked updates. But only God knows when, so don't hold your breaths. Sound good?"

The response: "NO, it DOESN'T sound good! It's an ongoing pattern with Ubisoft and the industry in general and I know many of us are getting REAL tired of paying YOU to be YOUR beta testers! Yes, this particular issue may be a small thing, but it's one of a pile of small things that dealing with, frankly, got old long, long ago! Speaking for myself, my expectation is that you have the people who busted it doing NOTHING aside from fixing the mess they made, getting it done within days (if not hours) and getting it in my hands shortly thereafter! MAKE IT HAPPEN UBISOFT, AND MAKE IT HAPPEN SOON!

I think this is the same for ALOT of us as mine shows the exact same way too
    And I have the Season pass but the store keeps trying to sell it to me.
    I feel like its not a problem with the GAME as it Sees we have the DLC content the problem is the UPlay launcher isn't meshing well with what WE the customers and players have purchased

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for the updates on this, folks.

We have no ETA for upcoming patches at the moment, regretfully.

Same, i have all the i even have the anarchist dlc and cant get ingame items for those too.