Played your new dlc.

And it sucks, talk about bland boring tracks. 99 % of track central tracks are better. The game in general is still trash. Laggy as hell, please tell me what 2d game is as laggy as this crap? I canít think of one.

DCAustin007's Avatar Member
    Funny, I was coming here to say I'm quiet enjoying the new tracks. Havent tried them all yet but so far I'm impressed. To each his own i guess.

The DLC tracks felt really phoned-in to me (haven't tried the extremes yet, though). There were some ok ones in there, and obviously 99% of track central being better is a ridiculous hyperbole, but TC has definitely added way more value to the game than C&B did. I'd be happy to trade the DLC for significant TC upgrades.

Originally Posted by aMcConghie16 Go to original post
    Laggy as hell, please tell me what 2d game is as laggy as this crap?
    If on PC, check your video settings. Game seems to have significantly changed its settings, and was awful until I straightened it back out. Still not sure it's quite working right, but it's playable again.

On ps4 pro there is absolutely terrible freeze lag, so bad that I stopped to complain about it on here, only played the easy and mediums so far but literally everysingle track has several spots where the creator obviously used too much logic at once and fully bogs the game down to zero frames for a good 1/16th of a second before an animation starts. That being said, the tracks have been pretty meh so far, not terrible, but not remarkable, a couple good ones, wasted potential and Amazon warrior especially, lots of moving stuff and creativity with the building, pretty smooth too, only a couple minor freeze lags, but given the amount of stuff they have going on its pretty impressive

Easily the best dlc they've put out, well worth the money. Now with the Panda (crawler) coming in 2 weeks everything is just how i was wanting it to be. This game is huge compared to anything they've ever done and its ony 6 months old. The future is looking bright for Rising.

Lionden you are such a fanboy they could feed you piss threw a straw after kicking your teeth in and you be likeĒ thanks that was awesome ď
    Tell me how just beating breath of the dragon it didnít even save my run to the lb? Tell me how thatís ok?
    Ow you canít can you.
    I also remember kindly asking your fanboy arse not to reply to my posts but sure enough here you are.
     2 people found this helpful

-TyrianMollusk
    No on crappie Xbox unfortunately ☹️. I plan on switching to pc soon for all my gaming because this console **** is for the birds.

Originally Posted by aMcConghie16 Go to original post
    Lionden you are such a fanboy they could feed you piss threw a straw after kicking your teeth in and you be likeĒ thanks that was awesome ď
    Tell me how just beating breath of the dragon it didnít even save my run to the lb? Tell me how thatís ok?
    Ow you canít can you.
    I also remember kindly asking your fanboy arse not to reply to my posts but sure enough here you are.
    The guy is a condescending self centered scumbag with his head firmly stuck up his ***!

The most disappointing thing is that the Ubitrash staff acknowledge his blatant and disgusting brown nosing while ignoring EVERYBODY ELSE which is sort of impressive since all their time seems to be spent on ruining this game

Looking forward to getting this DLC out of the way and deleting this rubbish and also never seeing the name lionden ever again.
     1 people found this helpful

To UbiSoft: I would consider locking the thread as 2 posters are now openly insulting another member. Iím appalled that a fan of the game would be openly insulted on that games forums. Disgusting behavior.
     2 people found this helpful

Are you sad mr 16? I'll comment where ever i please. You're a unhappy person and take it out in forums. The game is great!!!!!!!