fishbone76's Avatar Member

Discovery tour gave me a blonde Kyra O-OAnyone else has her blonde or am I experienci

Anyone else has her blonde or am I experiencing a bug?

Why is Kyra blonde in the DT? Geez Ubi fix that pls and also pls give the female characters Kassandra's walk animation. Otherwise the DT is interesting so far. Just wished we had Deimos Alexios, Leonidas and Aspasia as a character. And what's that ugly Pirate outfit for Kass, why didn't you give her the same mercenary outfit Alexios has.

Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member
    The more blondes, the better for me!
     1 people found this helpful

I'm quite disappointed with the avatars, too. Where are Deimos!Alexios, Nikolaos, Stentor, Thaletas (come on, Kyra is here, so why not him), Daphnae and many others ? I knew we sadly wouldn't get the DLCs characters, but even the ones from the main game are a bit disappointing.

Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member
    Ι οnly wanted two avatars for obvious reasons..... Persephone and Hermes!

I'm playing on PC btw and a friend on PS4 said that Kyra has her normal black hair. So what is this? Bug? Glitch? I opened DT last night and today and both times Kyra is blonde O-O

Originally Posted by fishbone76 Go to original post
    I'm playing on PC btw and a friend on PS4 said that Kyra has her normal black hair. So what is this? Bug? Glitch? I opened DT last night and today and both times Kyra is blonde O-O
    Kyra is a brunette in both the main game & discovery.

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello fishbone76,

That is very strange. Have you adjusted your display settings at all?

I am also going to move this to the our dedicated PC player Support forum, so they can investigate this further.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by fishbone76 Go to original post
    Anyone else has her blonde or am I experiencing a bug?

Why is Kyra blonde in the DT? Geez Ubi fix that pls and also pls give the female characters Kassandra's walk animation. Otherwise the DT is interesting so far. Just wished we had Deimos Alexios, Leonidas and Aspasia as a character. And what's that ugly Pirate outfit for Kass, why didn't you give her the same mercenary outfit Alexios has.
    I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue.

Does Kyra still appear to have blonde hair? If so could you please try these PC troubleshooting steps then try again. If the issue persists could you provide a video or screenshot to show this please.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Sam_Boo26 Go to original post
    I'm quite disappointed with the avatars, too. Where are Deimos!Alexios, Nikolaos, Stentor, Thaletas (come on, Kyra is here, so why not him), Daphnae and many others ? I knew we sadly wouldn't get the DLCs characters, but even the ones from the main game are a bit disappointing.
    I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the avatars. I will pass your feedback onto the dev team.

hehehe @ubi-cosmos, that would had been the first time that playing around with the display settings would make a black haired character turn blonde XD

Anyway I went to the game today and visited Kyra on Mykonos and she has black hair there. As it should be and as it always was.
    Then I went to the discovery tour and suddenly she has her black hair, so yay problem fixed.
    Although I don't know if it was because I went to the game first or because there was also an update on the game or uplay before I started the game on steam.