Good news in the September update

Later in the month they are going to update the Story Creator so you can have more than 2 people have a conversation ..... I have a multi-part story all planned out, I even have a pseudo-storyboard written up for it but it begins with a 3 way conversation so it's been sitting on the 'back burner' for a couple of months but it looks like I'll finally be able to proceed

Just when I thought I was going to move on from this game Ubisoft sucks me back in ........
     2 people found this helpful

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    That is awesome OP! I'm glad that you will be able to bring your dream story to life with the upcoming update coming to Story Creator Mode!

Make sure to share it in our thread, Share Your Story once it's created.

ProdiGurl's Avatar Senior Member
    I still haven't even opened it up to look at Story Mode... still no time to play anything but the daily & weeklies.
    I really look forward to finishing the end of the story and restarting this as one whole game. (probly NG+ then a brand new game from scratch).

Glad they're still making upgrades to STory Mode, it's a great idea to have player based quests.

Originally Posted by longjohn119 Go to original post
    Later in the month they are going to update the Story Creator so you can have more than 2 people have a conversation ..... I have a multi-part story all planned out, I even have a pseudo-storyboard written up for it but it begins with a 3 way conversation so it's been sitting on the 'back burner' for a couple of months but it looks like I'll finally be able to proceed

Just when I thought I was going to move on from this game Ubisoft sucks me back in ........
    I just checked the SCM forum, & the feature you're looking for comes tomorrow in the weekly SCM update. It seems you will be able to create a conversation with up to 5 characters (if I've understood it correctly).

Originally Posted by ProdiGurl Go to original post
    I still haven't even opened it up to look at Story Mode... still no time to play anything but the daily & weeklies.
    I really look forward to finishing the end of the story and restarting this as one whole game. (probly NG+ then a brand new game from scratch).

Glad they're still making upgrades to STory Mode, it's a great idea to have player based quests.
    Try to get to or at least close to level 99 before starting NG+ which is pretty easy to do now that the both DLCs are out....... also either set it to Hard or set scaling to Heavy then as you grab the armor sets and weapons again they all level up to 99 and all the Epic gear you grab will be level 99 so upgrading costs are near zero ..... It's a lot more fun to play if you don;'t have to constantly grind ore, wood and pelts ...... No longer do I feel the need to grab every last piece of ore in a cave although I still grab the 'low hanging fruit' and I still hunt mainly to build adrenaline and sometimes for my own pleasure but I don't NEED to do it every chance I get like before ,,,,,, All that grinding ruins a lot of the continuity of the game, especially those last 29 levels

To level up a 5 piece Legendary armor set from 97 to 98 costs

21,200 pelts
    14,954 Iron
    4,486 Obsidian
    8,706 wood
    338,229 Drachmae

Which IMO is way out of line considering the meager resources you get from crates or for each deer, wolf, boar etc ..... You have to shoot over 500 deer to get 21,200 pelts ..... That's a lot of deer and committing Deer Genocide just isn't in my Nature .....

And then you have two melee weapons and a bow which take a ton of wood, iron and obsidian
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by thegardener25 Go to original post
    I just checked the SCM forum, & the feature you're looking for comes tomorrow in the weekly SCM update. It seems you will be able to create a conversation with up to 5 characters (if I've understood it correctly).
    Currently 3 would be enough to do what I want to do but I can see a couple of places where I could use 4

Basically I'm going to have to relearn everything since I haven't touched it since the 2nd week it was out so it's going to take me awhile

Brasidas: March to Amphipolis

Chapter one - Arkadian Adventures
    Chapter two - Korinthian Chronicles
    Chapter three - Focus on Phokis

Probably going to need a chapter 4 for Malis and Makedonia but I haven't really planned it yet

ProdiGurl's Avatar Senior Member
    Try to get to or at least close to level 99 before starting NG+ which is pretty easy to do now that the both DLCs are out....... also either set it to Hard or set scaling to Heavy then as you grab the armor sets and weapons again they all level up to 99 and all the Epic gear you grab will be level 99 so upgrading costs are near zero ..... It's a lot more fun to play if you don;'t have to constantly grind ore, wood and pelts ...... No longer do I feel the need to grab every last piece of ore in a cave although I still grab the 'low hanging fruit' and I still hunt mainly to build adrenaline and sometimes for my own pleasure but I don't NEED to do it every chance I get like before ,,,,,, All that grinding ruins a lot of the continuity of the game, especially those last 29 levels

To level up a 5 piece Legendary armor set from 97 to 98 costs

21,200 pelts
    14,954 Iron
    4,486 Obsidian
    8,706 wood
    338,229 Drachmae

Which IMO is way out of line considering the meager resources you get from crates or for each deer, wolf, boar etc ..... You have to shoot over 500 deer to get 21,200 pelts ..... That's a lot of deer and committing Deer Genocide just isn't in my Nature .....

And then you have two melee weapons and a bow which take a ton of wood, iron and obsidian
    yikes. Thanks for the tip!
    Ya for that many pelts they really need to adjust Ikaros' hunting to more than just one kill with a fly away right after.
    Thanks for all the help, Ikaros

I've not had a problem with resources so far, but on nightmare mode I don't find I have to update my gear until it's at least 5 levels lower than where I am. With weapons I'll only update specific ones if I encounter a really tricky situation and need their stats, otherwise any weapon is good enough and often I find I have to play bare knuckle anyway if I want to press gang a particular merc... I meant to say, offer them a wonderful seafaring opportunity of a lifetime, which is to say they can have a lifetime to enjoy seafaring in.

Originally Posted by ProdiGurl Go to original post
    yikes. Thanks for the tip!
    Ya for that many pelts they really need to adjust Ikaros' hunting to more than just one kill with a fly away right after.
    Thanks for all the help, Ikaros
    Since they upgraded Irakos' damage I've found he is very effective now harrassing NPCs ..... You can take a regular NPC down almost 50% in a single harassment attack ..... I also use Ikaros a lot for Fast Travel to nearby sync points or my ship instead of going to the map ...... Any cave or tomb that's not a Red Zone can be fast traveled out of, ditto for the middle of the ocean .... I also tag the chests and Ancient Stele before I go into a tomb which makes it a lot easier to find your way around ... Ditto for enemies in a cave

I'm afraid the next AC game will drop the eagle and go back to old Eagle Vision which is more like the Revalations skill with limited range and not nearly as useful ......

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Since they upgraded Irakos' damage I've found he is very effective now harrassing NPCs ..... You can take a regular NPC down almost 50% in a single harassment attack ..... I also use Ikaros a lot for Fast Travel to nearby sync points or my ship instead of going to the map ...... Any cave or tomb that's not a Red Zone can be fast traveled out of, ditto for the middle of the ocean .... I also tag the chests and Ancient Stele before I go into a tomb which makes it a lot easier to find your way around ... Ditto for enemies in a cave

I'm afraid the next AC game will drop the eagle and go back to old Eagle Vision which is more like the Revalations skill with limited range and not nearly as useful ......
    Ikaros is a great ally! I've found myself using him a lot after I discovered how much of an advantage he can give you in combat, especially with his harassment technique.