Sunken Treasures DLC Save Bug. 2 weeks. Still unfixed.

Any news? Want to fill us in at all? I refuse to just buy the DLC as so many have suggested. I did nothing wrong. But now Ubisoft is trying to extort the players to access their saves. 40 hours is nothing to throw away. I would expect some communication on this topic.

Unfortunately rather than fix this they seem to have made it worse but locking out people who did not even start the Sunken Treasures expedition with the latest update

Yup exactly. I was able to continue playing for 2 weeks. If they were going to lock my save they should have done it 2 weeks ago. Not when I got 40 hours in.

Now they say they donít have a fix. The fix is allowing those saves to access the data.

I didnít even start the quest, like yourself and now I canít use my save

Originally Posted by ChrizBreck Go to original post
    Now they say they donít have a fix. The fix is allowing those saves to access the data.
    Where does this information come from?

I have made a report and ask for refund or at least the Sunken Treasure DLC to unlock our savegame. All they say is you need to buy the DLC. We get screwed by letting us play the DLC and then make our 40+ hours of play useless and all we get from Ubisoft Support is we are sorry and buy the Season pass or the Sunken Treasure DLC.

Yes right ! we got screwed and we get more screwed buy spending more money on DLC.

I really suggest everyone in the same bag to report to Ubisoft and ask for a fix or at least the DLC as a compensation for this bug.

They have not even responded to my ticket (other than an automated response saying that they are currently experiencing high contact volumes and there might be a delay). This was Tuesday and still no response. I note they are also not responding to this and other similar posts. Strange business model they operate

I just got this response after reopening my support ticket:

"My apologies for any inconvenience. Without the DLC included in your copy of the game, you will need to go to an older save point or start a new save.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance."

This person doesn't seem to understand that there isn't an older save point. Whatever their glitch was, it was there from the moment I bought the game.

And starting a new save isn't a solution to the issue of the hours I already put in.

Ubi-Trippn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    This issue is under investigation by our ANNO team.

I suggest you to keep an eye on Anno Union website (https://www.anno-union.com/en/) and the official forum (https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/879-Anno) for further updates.

This issue is under investigation by our ANNO team.

I suggest you to keep an eye on Anno Union website (https://www.anno-union.com/en/) and the official forum (https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/879-Anno) for further updates.
    Yes, that's why we're here. We are currently on the forum checking for updates, we're just not getting any. No offense but we're not looking for the same canned response again, we're looking for actual info on when a fix might happen or what the chances of actually getting our saves back are.

Unfortunately Ubisoft is not given us a reasonable answer, not very professional on their part, where are all their high techs? The way they have approached this issue is really bad, we as players shouldn't be looking for answers, like go to the forum and to the anno-union, is their responsibility to be straight with us with this issue and not let the time pass by in giving us only their apologies.Sunken Treasures DLC Save Bug. 2 weeks. Still unfixed, that's according to CristBreck, TWO WEEKS! and going! They should hire some people that really know about Technology.