Phone doesn't work

Hi, I hav XBOX ONE S, and playing Just Dance 2019. Also, I am using Nokia android phone and htc android phone. The htc works fine, Nokia is connected and disconnected during dance.
    Please help, so Nokia will work fine as htc on Just Dance.
    Thanks

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    This is from our Controller App troubleshooting FAQ

Here is a list of potential causes that will stop the connection between your smartphone and the game session:
    - Notification popup
    - Low battery popup
    - Screen turned off
    - Phone turning off due to low battery

Can you make sure none of those things are happening while the App is connected?

Benaam786's Avatar Banned

Try X VPN Premium APK-Unlimited Proxy

Some people face this connectivity issues. As, Nokia has some security issues may be. It may also happens due to different internet connection. Mean that the Xbox is connected with other server and Nokia is connected with other server. So, this thing can be easily fixed by using some sort of VPN tool. Just match the IP with your Xbox device and your connectivity issue will be resolved. So, if you don't know which VPN service to Use. Then I will recommend X VPN Premium Version for Free (https://fineapkapps.com/download-x-vpn-premium-apk/). Try this premium version if you won't have enough money. Don't use the trial version. Because the trial version of Hotspot Shield has some restrictions. So, it won't provide the best VPN service.
    Hope my answer will help you in this regards.