I own Botanica, but cannot unlock the Botanica rewards.

Hey!

I saw the news about three sweet new items for Anno.
    However even though I own the DLC, it's been activated and work in the game, I can't unlock the items and says I require to own Botanica DLC.
    I got enough Uplay coins or whatever the currency is called to buy them.

Thanks though, for more excellent content <3

Please help

6 people found this helpful

Another one and an update! I had theTwitch Drops yesterday, but I actually found out now. I no longer own the Twitch drops. I had the white, anno 1800 flag and the Botanica sign!

Now it's gone. Instead it shows the locked Duck Pond and the Locked Outdoor Arcade, which I can't unlock.

Something weird is going on!

So! Now No botanica rewards, and the Twitch drops are no longer in the game either.

What's going on? Lol!

-> But hey! The game is playable and the UI is so much more responsive and is triggering way smoother than before <3

Wait... I thought there were only two twitch drops? The flagpole and the billboard. Was there another one?

Edit: I also have the same problem with not being able to unlock the same rewards, even though I have the Botanica DLC and season pass.
     2 people found this helpful

Sorry, of course, there are only 2! Strangely enough the flag in the news site is red, mine is white. But they don't seem to work in my on-going mutliplayer game

I can't unlock them either. Played a bit with new DLC enabled. save and exit game. restarted uplay. Still can't unlock it.

Same here thay are locked for me also and i have the season pass.

Update.

The Twitch Items are no longer in my game, apparently. I can no longer build the billboard and the flag.

I am having the same issue. Strangely i WAS allowed to unlock the Stone Flower Pot but the other two are still locked, despite them all sharing the same criteria
     2 people found this helpful

Same as above, I caved in and bought the season pass, only to find that neither the DLC rewards nor the twitch drops were unlocked in-game, the only relief is that at least twitch confirms I've gotten them even if I can't find them in-game. Hopefully, Ubi takes note and solves it soon.

iamnqm's Avatar Junior Member
    they are in my saved game and if i use copy tool i can place them again, but they are not in build menu