Is there any update on this?
    Are you guys looking into this? Will this be fixed? Can you reproduce it? Is there a workaround?
    Describing your communication as lackluster would be boasting...

Ubi-Thorlof's Avatar Anno Community Developer
    Going by the recent comments there seem to be two different issues with the journal:
    - people having it, but it not progressing the quest after reading
    - not getting the journal at all

The team is still requesting savegames for the issue. We'd highly appreciate it, if you could send us (e.g. me, via PM) your affected savegame and a quick description, which of the two issues mentioned above is affecting you.

Apologies for the inconveniences caused by this bug.

You already have my savegame, I'm facing the issue of the needed book not being present anywhere.

What I don't get: There's a bug you're aware of and your devs need more savegames to analyze this, apparently. But instead of updating this ticket with this revelation coming up, there#s no response until a disgruntled user who can't play the campaign for 4 months now asks for an update. How did you intend to solve this bug without informing people about additionally needed savegames?
     1 people found this helpful

Nice, according to https://www.anno-union.com/en/game-u...nuary-23-2020/ this issue is, once again, not addressed in the next GU 6.2.

Could you guys at least try to give us an ETA? Or just straight out tell us that you won't fix this due to "cannot reproduce"? "Still looking into this" is, quelle surprise, not really a satisfying answer for affected users...

Hey Ubi-Thorlof,
    I did just send you my savegame.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!
    Cheers

Ubi-Thorlof's Avatar Anno Community Developer
    As long as we can't reproduce the issue, it's very difficult to find the source of it.
    So, no, it's not a "will not fix" kind of thing, but without reproduction, the team will focus on other issues first.

That's why we keep asking for affected savegames.

Thank you, Waya85, will forward

Can't you at least provide us with a workaround or any possibility on how to proceed in affected savegames, i.e. console-command to reset the quest or something similar?
    Status Quo is a "complete" savegame that's stuck on that quest with no possibility whatsoever to get a single step forward.

Hello i have the same issue here.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey SeaLucky,

Sorry to hear that!

Have you uploaded your save data to a ticket on our website?

Is there any news on this issue? Will this be solved in GU 7? Were you at least able to reproduce this?
    How long do we have to wait to finally play the story of the very first (!!!!) DLC?