🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Anno forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Not fixed in Game Update 9.1

You guys are really the worst when it comes to customer care... 14 months now with the issue.

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello FetterBruder, thanks for coming back to us in the forums.

I have looked into this bug that was affecting the Sunken Treasures DLC quests with Nadaskys Journal/Heir as we had several investigations open for this and we also had quite a few save files from players who were affected by this. This issue was fixed in the previous update to 9 via a hotfix which is why you will not find it on our known issues list for update 9 on the blog.

I apologise this has not been communicated clearly through the forum, regrettably we were unable to patch this out of a players previous affected save file, but upon starting a new campaign this bug will no longer appear with the quest currently.

OK, just so I get this right:
    You guys take close to 15 months (!!!) to fix a bug affecting players with 60h+ invested in a save and THEN tell those affected players that their saves are screwed and that they have to start over again?
    Did I get this right? Is this your idea of customer care?

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by FetterBruder Go to original post
    OK, just so I get this right:
    You guys take close to 15 months (!!!) to fix a bug affecting players with 60h+ invested in a save and THEN tell those affected players that their saves are screwed and that they have to start over again?
    Did I get this right? Is this your idea of customer care?
    We understand that this is not ideal however there is no way to modify the game saves to resolve this issue and thus a new save must be started.

Well, I guess that's what you get for not waiting 4 years for a Ubisoft game to be thoroughly bug-fixed before buying it... Glad I didn't buy any other DLCs except for the first one.
     1 people found this helpful

I'm on a new save....same bug

is this bug unresolved?

Hahaha, made my day... Guess it's not resolved then.

So... Will this ever be fixed? Apparently the bug is still occurring, judging by sickure's message.

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone, apologies for not seeing your replies sooner.

The latest information we have from our team is that the issue is resolved, and we've not experienced it again.

@FetterBruder Would you be able to provide us with your affected save file, so we can forward it back to our team?

Either a direct link to the file would work perfectly, or it can be added to a support case: https://support.ubi.com/Cases/New

Thank you!

My save game has already been sent, several months ago.
    The recent occurrence was reported by sickure, so I guess you'll need his save game.