Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by FetterBruder Go to original post
    So, according to https://anno-union.com/game-update-9-release-notes/ Game Update 9 will once again ignore this bug.
    It has been 13 months now...
    I'm afraid we haven't yet had any further news or updates at this time, this issue is still being investigated.

Sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused!
     1 people found this helpful

I also still have this problem. Pretty annoying.

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by pewp3wpew Go to original post
    I also still have this problem. Pretty annoying.
    Sorry to hear this.

We are currently investigating this and will update you once we have an update.

Thank you for your patience

Would just like to add that I too am having this issue. Hopefully more people reporting it helps with getting it addressed...

Just for the sake of completeness: Tested wit GU 9.0, as expected this bug is still not fixed. 14 months and counting.

I've recently started a new game with 9.0 and the bug does not appear again. Earlier in this thread someone wrote that this bug might trigger, when you build the university on crown falls for the quest before you have the 1500 artisans on crown falls to unlock it there. (By having 1500 artisans somewhere else). I waited with building the university until I had 1500 artisans on crown falls and the bug didn't happen.

I got another bug during one of the follow up quests when nate shows you where you can dive for pearls and gold and I wasn't able to dive at the spot for pearls, but at least for that I could just produce pearls.

Originally Posted by pewp3wonline Go to original post
    I got another bug during one of the follow up quests when nate shows you where you can dive for pearls and gold and I wasn't able to dive at the spot for pearls, but at least for that I could just produce pearls.
    Game upgrade 9.1 patch supposed fix that bug.

I've recently started a new game with 9.0 and the bug does not appear again. Earlier in this thread someone wrote that this bug might trigger, when you build the university on crown falls for the quest before you have the 1500 artisans on crown falls to unlock it there. (By having 1500 artisans somewhere else). I waited with building the university until I had 1500 artisans on crown falls and the bug didn't happen.

Hey pewp3wonline,

Thanks for letting us know that you're now having issues reproducing the glitch.

We'll let the team know as this may aid their investigation, as well as the supposed steps to reproduce this, thank you!

Are you still encountering the second issue you mentioned?

Ah btw. I am the same person as pewp3w, this is just another account I had to create for anno1404 online play. The second problem is still occuring.

Ah btw. I am the same person as pewp3w, this is just another account I had to create for anno1404 online play. The second problem is still occuring.
    Hey pewp3wonline,

Thanks for letting me know!

The team are also already looking into issues regarding being unable to dive in certain locations, so please keep an eye on the forums for updates!