🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Anno forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys,

As this has since been reported as resolved, the more current save files of any players encountering this - the better for it to be re-investigated if necessary.

Much appreciated!

Recently bought the Complete edition Year 3. I have exactly the same bug. I overdevelop Cape trelawney and then I came back to Old Nate's Quest. The queen gave me the quest to go his lighthouse. So I went but I cant progress any further than that. I have develop Cape trewlaney up to investors level.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Shavi145 Go to original post
    Recently bought the Complete edition Year 3. I have exactly the same bug. I overdevelop Cape trelawney and then I came back to Old Nate's Quest. The queen gave me the quest to go his lighthouse. So I went but I cant progress any further than that. I have develop Cape trewlaney up to investors level.
    Hey Shavi145,

Sorry for our delayed response!

If you're encountering this bug, could you please contact us directly via our Support Site or you can also reach us on Facebook and Twitter so we can get a copy of your save file to re-raise this to the team?

Thank you!