Bought season pass 2, but nowhere to find.

Hello,

I bought season pass 2 like 6 hours ago, I cant find it in my Libery and also the store still wants to sell it to me.
    Also looked in the game if it was added in there but also not installed or owned by me it said.
    I looked at my bankaccount and the payment was done...
    Is it possible to take a while, like a whole 12 hours or even more?
    And if not, where can I go to for quick and helpfull support?

Have already tried to verify the game files but didn’t help.

Your problem also happened to me a few times after buying something in the ubi store.
    On days with high store demand, it can take up to 24 hours for the order to get procesed internally. By the time of my answer the content should be unlocked ingame.
    Please beware that even if the DLC is displayed as owned ingame, every DLC does need requirements to activate in your game like have x Artisans.
    If the order is not processed after 24 hours, i would suggest writing a support ticket.

Originally Posted by chris02918 Go to original post
    Your problem also happened to me a few times after buying something in the ubi store.
    On days with high store demand, it can take up to 24 hours for the order to get procesed internally. By the time of my answer the content should be unlocked ingame.
    Please beware that even if the DLC is displayed as owned ingame, every DLC does need requirements to activate in your game like have x Artisans.
    If the order is not processed after 24 hours, i would suggest writing a support ticket.
    Thanks, funny.. I just received the confirmation of the purchase from yesterday. I will look into it later today. But this is atleast somewhat promising.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by JobT2609 Go to original post
    Hello,

I bought season pass 2 like 6 hours ago, I cant find it in my Libery and also the store still wants to sell it to me.
    Also looked in the game if it was added in there but also not installed or owned by me it said.
    I looked at my bankaccount and the payment was done...
    Is it possible to take a while, like a whole 12 hours or even more?
    And if not, where can I go to for quick and helpfull support?

Have already tried to verify the game files but didn’t help.
    Hey JobT2609!

As chris02918 has correctly advised - it can take up to 24hrs from the point of purchase for digital content to be delivered to your account at some times.

A confirmation email is a good signal the transaction has been successful and your Season Pass is on it's way, however if you're still missing it after 24hrs, please contact us directly via our Support Site or you can also reach us on Facebook and Twitter

Thank you!