Will those (Micro-)lags/freezes ever be fixed?

It is so annoying it is driving me away from the game. I love Trials, but this is just so nervewrecking after 7 Months into the Game... i had my hopes high for this patch to finally fix this, but nope... all the same. I will play all DLC Tracks and then go back to other Wreckfest.
     1 people found this helpful

Its getting pretty bad. On Ps4 Pro, and its soooo off putting to have this happen. Seems most frequent when restarting to CP. You get these hitches and frame drops, and it completely ruins your run. This and no TC Splits are what are destroying the playerbase the most

I was just coming here to see if this was still being addressed. It's getting to be a real deterrent. Now that everyone is just trying to get real tight times in. Right in the middle of a great run, BAM, split second freeze and it's over. It needs to be fixed in a game where literal milliseconds matter so very much. It's happening on EVERY TRACK on EVERY RUN. I'm not sure why this hasn't even been brought up in the patch plans. Not sure if I'm just more irritated or it's happening more often now but it's really putting me off a game I want to play every day.
     1 people found this helpful

They (Ubi/RL) have mentioned that this is a top priority for them, and that they have a good idea where some of the hitching and lag is coming from. Lets hope they get a fix in soon

Ubi-Houck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Sorry to hear you are getting lag and stuttering.

As mentioned this is something we are investigating, which you can find in our known issues list.

Thanks!

Are there any update about this?

These micro lags and pauses are simply unacceptable, and I can't believe the game ever shipped this way. Yet here we are 7 months post launch and they're still present. Even on a PS4 Pro the problems persist.

Agreed. On Ps4 Pro as well, and sometimes they're few and far between, and some days they make the game unplayable. I had to reset the game 3 times last night, not because of crashes or freezes, but because lag and stutters got so bad. At least Ubi/RL has acknowledged the issue, but as their Known Issues list shows that its ' Still Being Investigated ', who knows. Itd be nice to hear some feedback from devs on whats going on to address it.

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone!

I'm sorry to hear you're still experiencing these stuttering issues. Although frame drops / stuttering is listed as 1 entry in our known issues list, this encases multiple investigations.

We hope to have more of these issues fixed in our next update. Once done, we'll review the state of the stuttering / frame rate drops once more and sync with the community.

Apologies for the slow communication on this. Rest assured that we have always been investigating this issue and we have implemented multiple fixes.

Thanks Ubi-Raziel for the most comprehensive response weve since launch on this issue. Im optimistic that we'll see this fixed soon.