Originally Posted by LubzinNJ Go to original post
    High end loot in TD2?

Lmao of course haven't found anything good for months.

Originally Posted by gamingforeverhg Go to original post
    As crazy as this sounds ! it would be nice to go chase new Exotics in the DZ ( that are exclusive only to the DZ) I am not a regular PVP player but would go in more often to chase these Exotics weapons , any thoughts ?
    I’ll get some hate for this but...

Exotics and gear shouldn’t be tied to anything that the average gamer cannot/does not want to do.
    There should be, at the very least 3 different ways to obtain the games most desired loot, not 1, with the hardest game content being the simplest route. I.e. the raid should drop the eagle bearer in the chest. You want the eagle bearer without doing the raid? - then you need to complete this insanely long boring list of PvE things, that’ll take a week. 3rd route - add it into a PvP leaderboard reward.

Originally Posted by SamanthaMarcus Go to original post
    I’ll get some hate for this but...

Exotics and gear shouldn’t be tied to anything that the average gamer cannot/does not want to do.
    There should be, at the very least 3 different ways to obtain the games most desired loot, not 1, with the hardest game content being the simplest route. I.e. the raid should drop the eagle bearer in the chest. You want the eagle bearer without doing the raid? - then you need to complete this insanely long boring list of PvE things, that’ll take a week. 3rd route - add it into a PvP leaderboard reward.
    They can do it if they like but there would be consequences. Has everybody forgot the proposed 515 Gear in the DZ. That went down so well.

And please stop with the laughable Risk Vs Reward statements.

But agree with you. A player should be able to get the loot they want doing activities they like to do. Not having to do any activity that they don’t like just to get loot will just put players off the game eventually. As for the perceived difficultiy as the only driver for the super good loot rewards. Same argument really. The only thing difficulty should influence is perhaps a higher chance.

There should be a big sign reminding the Devs Is This Change Fun. Difficulty can quickly turn into frustration and then into annoyance.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Mark_WWW Go to original post
    They can do it if they like but there would be consequences. Has everybody forgot the proposed 515 Gear in the DZ. That went down so well.

And please stop with the laughable Risk Vs Reward statements.
    What consequences?
    Elitist gamers who play in large groups crying because they no longer have bragging rights?

SinisterSchism's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DarkKnight27us Go to original post
    In it's current state, locking any kind of exclusive gear behind the PvP DZ would result in a lot of people being upset and quitting the game entirely. That's what happened in The Division 1, it will happen again here. If you want to lock exotics behind PvP content, you'd be better off asking for it to be locked behind Conflict. At least there the PvP isn't a toxic dumpster fire.
    Okay you're just so disputatious about the PvPvE DZ that it is ridiculous. I get it you deplore it and any recommendation that would bring life to the dying PvPvE DZs.

DarkKnight27us's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by MatteScroll363 Go to original post
    I didnt mind grinding for exotic parts. I do play both sides of the game pve and pvp the dark zone it should have top high end loot it is a high risk high reward place well at the moment its not.
    Again, with the high risk/high reward BS. Fine, then let's make it really a risk/reward area. If you're a better PvP player than the person you kill, you get zero reward because that person was zero risk to you. You can only get reward from people as good, or better, than you are. So for instance if you've gone rogue and killed 10 other players, you only get rewards if those other players have killed at least 10 rogue players. That would mean that you're actually being rewarded for the risk you take, not rewarded for killing the PvE newb who just hit WT5 and doesn't have any gear over and over again and can't fight back.

Originally Posted by Merphee Go to original post
    Agreed. There is currently no reward for the risk, so giving the DZ its own stuff bolsters the devs' philosophy. It would give those that enjoy the DZ gameplay something to look forward to.
    This is such a true statement. There is little to no reason to go into the DZ. And the current framework and recommendations only propels the toxic environment that so many are against. ViOP needs to be enabled again, larger DZs, and more players per DZ... not an adjustment to match making. It is funny how people whom have little to no want to play the PvPvE DZ have the "fix" recommendations that would only further the PvPvE DZ demise. And I currently believe that is their intent of "improvements".

DarkKnight27us's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by SinisterSchism Go to original post
    This is such a true statement. There is little to no reason to go into the DZ. And the current framework and recommendations only propels the toxic environment that so many are against. ViOP needs to be enabled again, larger DZs, and more players per DZ... not an adjustment to match making. It is funny how people whom have little to no want to play the PvPvE DZ have the "fix" recommendations that would only further the PvPvE DZ demise. And I currently believe that is their intent of "improvements".
    Do you also see black helicopters every where you go and men in black suits watching you?

Originally Posted by DarkKnight27us Go to original post
    Do you also see black helicopters every where you go and men in black suits watching you?
    With your prejudice views on the PvPvE... what am I supposed to think? Nice passive aggressive toxic reply by the way. People who play this and enjoy it, offer insights that you cast away due to your preconception... what do you have to loose just leaving PvPvE, and the DZs alone since you're so disappointed and never play it... and will only play PvPvE if X, Y, and Z conditions are met to rework the DZs to your liking.

Merphee's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SinisterSchism Go to original post
    Agreed, catering the DZ experience to those that actually enjoy the PVPVE nature of it would strengthened it. They've gone back to that a bit by lowering the amount of non-contaminated items that drop, because they said they wanted to increase the extraction loop frequency, but it was just a small step. Hopefully the upcoming DZ changes continues to move the DZ in a similar direction.