FREE Fields Of Elysium DLC Not Showing Up In Game

After completing the main story line, I decided to start the atlantis quest. I just recently complete Heir Of Memories and went on to the gateaway. The Isu Beckon quest did not show up nor the Fate Of Atlantis in the title screen. It says I have it installed in the story. Is there any solution? Again this is the free dlc version they have released a few weeks ago.

cawatrooper9's Avatar AC Forum Moderator
    Hi Ethan61905,

Welcome to the forums!

I know there's some story requirements for getting to the DLC, but if you've beat the main storyline

Spoiler:  Show

Including the Family ending

I think you should be good.

I'd try giving the game and the platform a restart. If that doesn't work, I'd suggest filing a support request.

I'll also move this thread to our community support forums, to see if anyone else can help you.
    Hope that helps!

Hi! I have restarted, uninstalled, and contacted ubi support. They are currently helping me rn. Thank you!

Any update on this? I am having the same issue, the DLC doesnt show up in game and the DLC option on the main menu doesnt appear either.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by brimalrage Go to original post
    Any update on this? I am having the same issue, the DLC doesnt show up in game and the DLC option on the main menu doesnt appear either.
    If you have a Steam version of the game then this is a known issue and is currently being investigated.

However if you do not have a Steam version then please let us know.