Reward Program Not Unlocking Rewards

The Rewards program for unlocking items for Ghost Recon Breakpoint by completing things in Ghost Recon Wildlands are not being unlocked for me.I have yet to have 3 of the rewards unlocked starting with the Scenery Standard truck which requires the player to have Played Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands at least once to unlock this Reward. I have been playing Ghost Recon Wildlands since launch and the Ubisoft app has told me that I have logged ove 600 hours in the campaign alone, I would think that constitutes having played the game at least once. The next reward that has not unlocked for me is the VelSyst Scarab LT Vest awarded for finding the hidden Kingslayer File in Operation Oracle in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands. Not only did I complete the mission and found all 12 pieces of intel (including the hidden blueprint) when it was first added to the game but have also completed the mission on two other characters one of which was in Ghost Mode and found all of the Intel on those play throughs as well. And most importantly I have not been granted the Hard-Boiled Pack reward for Completing the campaign and unlock all parts of the Exo Suit in the Ghost Mode of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands. I'd like to add that I have always been online while playing the game. Time is running out for me to be granted these rewards and I hope thiis gets addressed.

Or you could have patience & wait for Breakpoint to actually come out on Oct 4th instead of complaining during the BETA TEST where I doubt you will be getting any rewards yet.